Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JRob arrest?

vCash

JRob arrest?

Cuffed 'n stuffed by Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office.

https://sdnmsu.wordpress.com/2016/07...nson-arrested/

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 07-24-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Why are Starkville PD such assholes?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Spoke to josh Friday night. He said he was headed to Chicago this week. Was trying out/signing with the Bears. Hope this isn't serious.

vCash

Not Starkville PD this time

Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post

vCash
    Or what was he doing to get arrested? Always a chance he earned it.

vCash
    Hey Dumb17s, stop breaking the law and chances are you will not be arrested or even in a situation where you could be arrested.

Now I am saying that without a single idea of what is going on in this situation. It is just a blanket statement that is proven correct by the millions of law abiding citizens not arrested this past weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Hey Dumb17s, stop breaking the law and chances are you will not be arrested or even in a situation where you could be arrested.

Now I am saying that without a single idea of what is going on in this situation. It is just a blanket statement that is proven correct by the millions of law abiding citizens not arrested this past weekend.
    Clayton?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Or what was he doing to get arrested? Always a chance he earned it.
    It likely wasn't for "speeding"....*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I really hope you meant to put these *** in. If not your an idiot. Sometimes people need to go to jail for doing stupid stuff. I would rather my child go to jail for DUI than to be left alone to kill themselves or somebody else. I know he wasn't arrested for DUI, just used that for an example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg94 View Post
    I really hope you meant to put these *** in. If not your an idiot. Sometimes people need to go to jail for doing stupid stuff. I would rather my child go to jail for DUI than to be left alone to kill themselves or somebody else. I know he wasn't arrested for DUI, just used that for an example.
    absolutely!!!!

if assholes weren't being assholes then they wouldn't be arrested!!!!

vCash
    I'm just glad he's still alive.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Better question is why are you such an idiot?

These guy was in trouble the whole time he was in Starkville. We just aren't covering it up anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    Better question is why are you such an idiot?

These guy was in trouble the whole time he was in Starkville. We just aren't covering it up anymore.

Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long"

vCash

......wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SMH

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long"
    Damn. Laying it on a bit thick aren't we? Disorderly conduct could simply mean he was at a party where the music was too loud. May want to wait for the facts to come out before you just throw a guy under the bus like that.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-26-2018 at 11:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spbdawg View Post
    There's some truth to the whole asshole argument.

Dak was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. Problem is......he never ever registered .08. Two breathalyzer tests failed to produce a .08 result. In the absence of breathalyzer test or blood test showing that he was at/above .08, he is presumed as an American (under the U.S. Constitution) to be a under .08 and following the law. I know Dak admitted to "making a mistake" but that doesn't mean he admitting to breaking the law.

Let that soak in.....SPD arrested a law-abiding American citizen. So yeah, SPD can act like assholes sometimes.

And I'd be willing to bet 90% of the folks on this board having driven with a beer or two on their breath, but under .08.....which means you are not breaking any laws.
    Dak admitted to officer he had had one beer. Officer in the absence of working breathalizer value, arrested him for DUI based on the Dak admitting to one beer. And the judge recently refused to throw out the case in spite of no test values, evidence, that would show proof of DUI guilt. Officer was new and on his first or second solo shift. He did say he had calibrated his breathalizer device before starting shift. He just happened to be trolling around the nite club at the moment it closed, eg, looking for targets.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-26-2018 at 11:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I'm just glad he's still alive.
    Wow! Are you saying he's such a bad person that he is in jeopardy of being killed at any time? If so, I've never heard that about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Damn. Laying it on a bit thick aren't we? Disorderly conduct could simply mean he was at a party where the music was too loud. May want to wait for the facts to come out before you just throw a guy under the bus like that.
    If I wanted to lay it on thick, believe me, I could. My statements really have nothing to do with this one incident and more to do with what occurred during his time here. I was also quoting someone that worked closely with him weekly if not daily

I deal in reality not idealistic fantasy worlds. I am appreciative of what the kid did for us in '14 but if he would've acted like he was supposed to in all facets of life he would've played way more snaps earlier in his career. People blame Mullen and act like that is a fault of his when in reality it's one of his glaring strengths as a head coach.