Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach I know who it was that contacted the school board on you.

Banned
    vCash

Coach I know who it was that contacted the school board on you.

It's our old friend John Little. For those of you who would like to give him hell, he owns a business in the Jackson area and his Twitter handle is @littlejohn444. I'm almost positive he trolls on here as well. Shitty messing with a man's lively hood. That crosses the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgclub99 View Post
    It's our old friend John Little. For those of you who would like to give him hell, he owns a business in the Jackson area and his Twitter handle is @littlejohn444. I'm almost positive he trolls on here as well. Shitty messing with a man's lively hood. That crosses the line.
    Pretty much standard fare for the UNM folks. As I stated a number of times, the current Starkville HS coaching staff would not survive in Oxford if their guys were committing to MSU like Starkville elite players are currently doing for UNM. The folks up North will take whatever action they have available to them and they don't care if they mess with someone's livelihood or not. In fact, if you've seen "Free State of Jones" the same lynch mob mentality you see portrayed in that movie after the war is still alive and well with that bunch as it relates to UNM athletics.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-07-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    and yet the guy shepherding players from Starkville High School still hasn't been named by the SHS/MSU fans

vCash
    What a shock that someone from Florence, Mississippi would consider calling someone a redneck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    and yet the guy shepherding players from Starkville High School still hasn't been named by the SHS/MSU fans
    Everyone knows their names, but we're a different breed of people and don't take it that far. We've tried to be nice. But they're making this shit personal. They did it to me to hurt the program. Now they've done it to C34 out of hatred. They're toxic.

vCash
    What business?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    What business?
    From his pics, it looks like he works as a taste tester for twinkies.

vCash
    What's the name of his business?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Everyone knows their names, but we're a different breed of people and don't take it that far. We've tried to be nice. But they're making this shit personal. They did it to me to hurt the program. Now they've done it to C34 out of hatred. They're toxic.
    Maybe just me, but if there is a guy who is pushing kids to OM from Starkville High and its well known who it is, I see nothing wrong with at least naming that person on the message boards. The football staff members are public figures. I'm not saying we should pull strings to have them fired or have a brick thrown through their window. However, stating facts like what position they coach, how long they have been at the school, what their connection to OM is, etc. should be fair game. And it has been fair game for numerous other high school coaches at other schools who have shown favoritism to both OM and MSU over the years.

vCash
    please, the business name....

Archimedes
    vCash
    Just google it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    What's the name of his business?
    He installs glory holes in bathroom stall doors. Yancy is his biggest customer.

vCash
    why not just make it public and personal? isn't that what they are doing? no need to be hush hush about it ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta View Post
    why not just make it public and personal? isn't that what they are doing? no need to be hush hush about it ....
    Exactly. That's the reason they do what they do. Because we just roll over and take it. Start giving them a dose of their own medicine and I promise you some of this shit will stop. Not all, because they are psychotic, but some of it will

vCash
    Is that the guy who works for a company that employed Xenareb? If so, damn what a track record that place has. Bringing down Jackie Sherrill and Coach34.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Just google it
    How can you google a business name with just a person's name (& a common name, at that)? SOMEBODY NAME THE ****ING BUSINESS NAME ALREADY! DAMNIT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Exactly. That's the reason they do what they do. Because we just roll over and take it. Start giving them a dose of their own medicine and I promise you some of this shit will stop. Not all, because they are psychotic, but some of it will
    FUQ THAT! WE NEED TO BE DONE WITH THAT SHITASS MENTALITY. That mentality is for fatass losers.

vCash
    I googled and couldn't find anything. Id post it in a heartbeat.

Banned
    vCash
    I bet he has some shitty small business where he just does side jobs. I'll keep digging and see what I can find.

vCash
    You can search on the Secretary of State website but there are 48 John Littles