Very.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Very.
    My gosh. He is about to go postal.....

vCash
    What's he saying?

vCash
    Haven't listened to the show. What if he doing? Acting like tsun is right up there in holiness as Michael the archangel and this is just a hit job by some agent of Satan?

vCash
    I didn't listen to them long today but while on here I didn't get to hear little Dickie pontificate about the love and virtue that oozes from that cesspool up north. I did hear Archibald on Finebaum. I almost ran off the road laughing at that guy. I was getting worried about his health. It really sounded like he needed to be breathing into a paper bag.

vCash
    Tweet to H2H and ask when Miller will be on to tell his story- they had Devinner on there. Need to get some equal time on there
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Haven't listened to the show. What if he doing? Acting like tsun is right up there in holiness as Michael the archangel and this is just a hit job by some agent of Satan?
    It's spelled with a "b".....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Think one can get the podcast later. Richard gets upset at some point in the last hour.

vCash
    I'm sure Matt was saying nothing
    He is basically a *****....
    Last edited by mic; 06-29-2016 at 08:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    I am so embarrassed that he is associated with MSU. He says the dumbest things

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Actually, I didn't listen to the whole thing but in hour 2 someone I'm suspecting was Matt Wyatt handled an OM homer pretty tough when he was trying to link the veteran coach's comment about basketball to ben Howland's recruiting.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I figured out the problem. Matt is dumb. It's that's simple.

Today he attempted to tie together two completely unrelated topics.

Stated: the people that think college athletes should be compensated will be upset if the NCAA nails Ole Miss.

Yo dumb guy, this has nothing to do with whether players should or should not be compensated. This has to do with a program deliberately cheating in order to gain recruiting advantages. If players were legally paid 100 K a year this program would still provide extra benefits to gain an advantage.

Again, dumb guy, this isn't about paying student athletes. This is about providing illegal inticements to gain a recruiting advantages. To paint it another way is either a lack of intelligence or agenda driven.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 06-29-2016 at 10:44 PM.

vCash
    At this point Matt has little credibility with a very large portion of the MSU fanbase. This is sad because Matt played well for MSU and he seems to be a nice guy. But when you enable the Bears for years with your passivity you lose respect.
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.