Thread: OT: best fantasy football league host sites

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

OT: best fantasy football league host sites

Who has a really good league host site?

Main 2 things are a pretty decent app and a waiver system that can be customized...what say ye?

vCash
    the site that all the Ole Miss fans went to thinking they could cheat their way to a NC and not get caught.

vCash
    My Fantasy League is awesome. It has a great app and you can customize just about anything. I do dynasty and redraft leagues with that host site. highly recommended

vCash
    I'll second MFL. It's not as pretty as Yahoo or ESPN, but the customization features can't be matched.

vCash
    For a free site it's hard to beat ESPN. Yahoo isn't bad either.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Do any of you know if yahoo can do a waiver claims by standings on say a Wednesday night then open it up for free for all drop/adds starting say Thursday at noon? Meaning do both kinds of transactions. Some sites will only allow you to set it up one way or the other. Rtsports.com is great for that but I've read their app is shit.

vCash
    i think MFL is better than yahoo. more customization. more features.

I would only use yahoo if i wanted to have a lesser experience lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Do any of you know if yahoo can do a waiver claims by standings on say a Wednesday night then open it up for free for all drop/adds starting say Thursday at noon? Meaning do both kinds of transactions. Some sites will only allow you to set it up one way or the other. Rtsports.com is great for that but I've read their app is shit.
    Yes it can. I am in both Yahoo and ESPN. ESPN is miles better than Yahoo. It's so much easier to look at free agents and comparing players in ESPN. Trades are also much easier. It's really not a contest. I've been in both leagues for 5+ years now.

Banned
    vCash
    Yahoo is pretty good. ESPN sucks and does a terrible job of stats tracking. I had two different games changed from wins to ties last year in my ESPN league after their stat corrections that happened 3 days after the games were over. ESPN's injury reports tend to be less accurate as well from my experience. I've only had one score stat corrected in my Yahoo league in 2 years. I also like that Yahoo's point system goes out to tenths of a point so you get credit for every yard that your players earn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Yahoo is pretty good. ESPN sucks and does a terrible job of stats tracking. I had two different games changed from wins to ties last year in my ESPN league after their stat corrections that happened 3 days after the games were over. ESPN's injury reports tend to be less accurate as well from my experience. I've only had one score stat corrected in my Yahoo league in 2 years. I also like that Yahoo's point system goes out to tenths of a point so you get credit for every yard that your players earn.
    ESPN is miles ahead of Yahoo!! Trust me, 16 year FF veteran who has played in multiple leagues including CBS, Yahoo, NFL N, & ESPN. ESPN is BY FAR the most user friendly while providing superior customer service and it is not even close.

vCash
    RTsports.com
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    RTsports.com
    Did you ever try their app?

vCash
    My group has been using CBS for the past few years. I have played ESPN and Yahoo as well. I like CBS just as much if not better than either of those.

One thing about CBS is I can actually use it at work. Yahoo and ESPN have been blocked
    Last edited by Hot Rock; 06-29-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: It doesn't make sense