Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malik

vCash

Malik

Where did he end up? Remember hearing he was taking some visits to Kansas and Western KY maybe?

vCash
    Hasn't decided yet. He has visited NC State, Western Kentucky, Miami (Malik eliminated them), and Oregon. Those are the only four visits he has taken. He hasn't visited Kansas and I am not sure they are interested but it wouldn't surprise me if they set up the fifth visit. My guess would be he ends up at WKU because they will build a lineup around him and promise him PG from the get go. That's all I got as far as knowledge there. MadisonMD, any further insight on this? He has been spot on with inside information here.

vCash
    He has set up a visit with Kansas and will be there within a few days I think.

I think he will end up at WKU.

vCash

I agree, I think it's WKU as well. At UK, he'll find out the axis of the world

doesn't run up his ass. I doubt they promise to start him at PG either. Rick's all in though.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    doesn't run up his ass. I doubt they promise to start him at PG either. Rick's all in though.
    I can see self telling Malik that Malik will have a shot at pg. Self would probably work Malik at pg half of the transfer year, but no chance Malik ever plays pg at Kansas. Self would play Malik at the 2 which is where Malik belongs... He'd be a dang good 2 too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post

When did he setup the visit? Haven't heard anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post

Ahh, he just setup the visit not hours ago. Interesting, I doubt Kansas will play ball. Miami didn't and he eliminated them immediately. He basically will require them to not recruit a PG for 2017. That is why I think he ends up at WKU. No coach in their right mind would agree to that unless they are desperate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I can see self telling Malik that Malik will have a shot at pg. Self would probably work Malik at pg half of the transfer year, but no chance Malik ever plays pg at Kansas. Self would play Malik at the 2 which is where Malik belongs... He'd be a dang good 2 too
    A shot is not where he is going to go. We stated he had a shot at PG and he bolted. He wants PG guarenteed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    A shot is not where he is going to go. We stated he had a shot at PG and he bolted. He wants PG guarenteed.
    Then Kansas is a waste of time

Banned
    vCash
    Only a moron would let Malik dictate who he recruits in 2017. He's a shit PG and he wants to bolt after only one year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    No coach in their right mind would agree to that unless they are desperate.
    Yep. Sounds like the Rick Felkerbury Modius Operandi. Another Felkerbury trademark is not making it past the first tourney weekend. I'm pretty sure he will never break through his glass ceiling at UWK, either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I will actually be pissed if he transfers and sits out a year just to end up playing 2 guard which he could have STARTED at here at MSU THIS year. That would be bad for him and bad for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I will actually be pissed if he transfers and sits out a year just to end up playing 2 guard which he could have STARTED at here at MSU THIS year. That would be bad for him and bad for us.
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. I would gain a little more respect if he picked WKU because at least Malik/Horatio would be consistent in their quest to be a point guard.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Only a moron would let Malik dictate who he recruits in 2017. He's a shit PG and he wants to bolt after only one year.
    Thats why a former 5-star, thought to be lottery pick is about to spend his next 3 years (yes, 3 years, his ass isn't an NBA talent) at a Sun Belt school. Because they will be the only ones willing to roll the dice. It appears Stansbury hasn't learned a damn thing from the Sidney experiment as far as letting the inmates run the asylum goes. He will go to WKU, sit a year, play 2 years, and bolt after his junior year to the NBA where he will be undrafted. Good luck in Europe.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Thats why a former 5-star, thought to be lottery pick is about to spend his next 3 years (yes, 3 years, his ass isn't an NBA talent) at a Sun Belt school. Because they will be the only ones willing to roll the dice. It appears Stansbury hasn't learned a damn thing from the Sidney experiment as far as letting the inmates run the asylum goes. He will go to WKU, sit a year, play 2 years, and bolt after his junior year to the NBA where he will be undrafted. Good luck in Europe.
    I get Newman demanding being promised the PG position day 1 upfront but to also expect a coach and school to not sign another PG in 2017 is just an absurdly ridiculous demand. Hell that retarded demand isn't even beneficial for the moron making it. Is Newman gonna play all forty minutes of every game? What about when his pu$sy cramps in the 2nd half of every game? Whose playing PG then? What about competition for Newman during practice? He doesn't think it'd be beneficial for him to practice against another PG defending him? Newman and Horatio are some dumbass cats. What about after he bolts for the Russian basketball league after only one season? Stansbury gonna get Noah and Isiah to play PG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    You're exactly right. That was his downfall.

vCash
    Malik is at Oregon right now. Coming back and going to KS next. Pending visits to Miami and NC St

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    Malik is at Oregon right now. Coming back and going to KS next. Pending visits to Miami and NC St
    Still think it's western Kentucky?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Him leaving is good for us. We just got rid of cancer. He is talented- but Horatio butting in and all the other stuff isn't worth it. It says it all that Howland is relieved he is gone
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I've been looking everywhere to see when Stansbury promised to start him at point guard. Can anybody give me a link, or is that just super duper inside info?