I guess you are correct Todd in teams with experience win the CWS but this is a weird year and if Coastal wins tonight that theory will go out the window this year as TCU is the only team with any experience left. OSU didn't have any and Arizona (even though yes their history tells you otherwise) didn't even have any regional experience with a first year coach who didn't have much post season experience. If our team had made it to Omaha with that group who are there and on the opposite side of the bracket as UF, I know we could have at least made the championship series. We had the pitching staff to do it and at least 3-4 starting pitches.

Arizona IMO is kind of cheating because they are really only using two pitchers and for the most part one bullpen guy. I think the way the championship series is set up will catch up with them as it would be almost impossible for them to use Bannister on two days rest and then Dalbac on two days rest so we will get to see if Arizona has the other pitchers to win the title. Who knows but I don't like Johnson setting this precedent because I think in the long run it will hurt both Bannister's and Dalbac's professional careers.