Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tough love from Johnny Football's pops.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    yes you did watch too many episodes of Oz. There are places now where they sleep in their own little cells. I think he would be more hero in jail than enemy. Convicts love sports stars too
    Idk take him sailing for 60 days or play 60 golf courses in 60 days or walk the Appalachian Trail for 60 days or visit every MLB park in 60 days. Lots of better and more safe ways to get your son cleaned up than being a lazy piece of shit and hoping prison helps him do it. Disgusting comment by his dad imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    His dad also said "I hope my son goes to prison. It'd be the best thing for him". Who the **** says that about their son? His dad is a piece of shit.
    No..because it would be the best thing. Locked up. No easy access to drugs. Noone to baby him.

vCash
    Idk take him sailing for 60 days or play 60 golf courses in 60 days or walk the Appalachian Trail for 60 days or visit every MLB park in 60 days. Lots of better and more safe ways to get your son cleaned up than being a lazy piece of shit and hoping prison helps him do it. Disgusting comment by his dad imo.
    Only if Johnny wanted to do any of that shit..which isn't likely. Anywhere he is on the outside he is gonna be partying and doing drugs. He isn't stopping.

vCash
    You realize Johnny os grown and would have to agree to all those solutions you listed.
    Not likely.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    yes you did watch too many episodes of Oz. There are places now where they sleep in their own little cells. I think he would be more hero in jail than enemy. Convicts love sports stars too
    Maybe some jails but not all. I know a guard at Parchman in their highest security block and asked him one day if the prison stereotype was true. He looked me dead in the eyes and said at Parchman, it's not IF you get raped, but WHEN you get raped and how often. He said you go there and you will be corn holed without exception.

As for his dad...he can spare me the tough talk. He saw his son going down this road in college and celebrated it because he loved the fact his son was famous and wanted a ride on that gravy train. He can piss up a rope talking tough now. He's just pissed JFF can't keep his act together well enough to stay in pro ball and keep that money rolling in. If he were, daddy dearest wouldn't be doing anything but making excuses for him.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    You realize Johnny os grown and would have to agree to all those solutions you listed.
    Not likely.
    I can't speak for JFF but I'd definitely partake in any of that with my father if given the chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Maybe some jails but not all. I know a guard at Parchman in their highest security block and asked him one day if the prison stereotype was true. He looked me dead in the eyes and said at Parchman, it's not IF you get raped, but WHEN you get raped and how often. He said you go there and you will be corn holed without exception.

As for his dad...he can spare me the tough talk. He saw his son going down this road in college and celebrated it because he loved the fact his son was famous and wanted a ride on that gravy train. He can piss up a rope talking tough now. He's just pissed JFF can't keep his act together well enough to stay in pro ball and keep that money rolling in. If he were, daddy dearest wouldn't be doing anything but making excuses for him.
    Im talking a couple months in the county lock-up....not full blown state prison
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I can't speak for JFF but I'd definitely partake in any of that with my father if given the chance.
    He hasn't listened to anything they have suggested so far- the guy has thrown his football career away to party. And that hasn't slowed his roll any
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'd wager that if "pops" had knocked that phucker out a few times when he was lil, he might not be in the current situation...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    They have a net worth of about 50 million dollars. You have no idea what you're talking about. Johnny is a 23 year old millionaire who has no interest in playing football anymore. He just wants to rip lines and sleep with models. Let the dude party. I'd be doing the same (sans the woman beating and tattoos) if it were a legitimate option

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Houston Nutt View Post
    They have a net worth of about 50 million dollars. You have no idea what you're talking about. Johnny is a 23 year old millionaire who has no interest in playing football anymore. He just wants to rip lines and sleep with models. Let the dude party. I'd be doing the same (sans the woman beating and tattoos) if it were a legitimate option
    So you'd be a whore-monger party guy if given the opportunity and the easy money eh? Are you a grown man with a wife and family?
    Don't see see a problem with this? Don't really give a damn what you do with your life,..just wondering if you understand how empty that type of existence can be.

vCash
    I know the type and that type doesn't care what their bank account shows. They want more. More money. More fame. More publicity. Best way to do that was have a son be a starting QB in the league. If dad gave a wet fart about his son he would have snatched his ass up back in college. JFF is a spoiled little brat that was never told no and never had any consequences for his actions. It was overlooked in college because he was able to beat people on talent alone. In the NFL talent alone isn't good enough and he didn't have the work ethic to do what it takes to make it at that level and NFL coaches and ownership don't have the patience to put up with that and he couldn't handle the adversity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    So you'd be a whore-monger party guy if given the opportunity and the easy money eh? Are you a grown man with a wife and family?
    Don't see see a problem with this? Don't really give a damn what you do with your life,..just wondering if you understand how empty that type of existence can be.
    I'm 23 and would be pretty giddy to run amuck in Las Vegas with a couple million for a few years. I doubt he's banging heroin or smoking meth/crack -- let him enjoy a few spritzers while dabbling with a little coke and molly. I really doubt the guy is knocking on deaths door. The media has set a narrative and is continuing to hammer the proverbial nail. I think this is a bit overblown.

vCash
    I'm 23 and would be pretty giddy to run amuck in Las Vegas with a couple million for a few years. I doubt he's banging heroin or smoking meth/crack -- let him enjoy a few spritzers while dabbling with a little coke and molly. I really doubt the guy is knocking on deaths door. The media has set a narrative and is continuing to hammer the proverbial nail. I think this is a bit overblown.
    So you're just immature as hell. That explains it. Let me know if you're that dismissive when it's your kid snorting lines off the kitchen table.

Banned
    vCash
    Here's an idea. He could be sent to prison, where the Warden offers to let him coach the Guard's football team. If he turns it down, he can form his own Convict team where they play the Guards and have it on ESPN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    It's amazing he made it through A&M as well as he did.
    Because they covered it up and never drug tested him

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Johnny would have been a junkie even if he didn't have money or received discipline growing up. Everyone knew a Johnny Football growing up, you hope they put it together before something happens, but you also hope they go to prison or die before they get loaded and kill a family in a car wreck.