Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tough love from Johnny Football's pops.

vCash

Tough love from Johnny Football's pops.

Then Johnny's lawyer, thinking he's texting the rest of the legal team about a plea deal, accidentally sends this to the press...

"Heaven help us if one of the conditions is to pee in a bottle."
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 06-25-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    It's amazing he made it through A&M as well as he did.

vCash
    I can't imagine ever saying that about my son.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    More parents need to be tougher. A lot more.

vCash
    Johnny ****-up

Banned
    vCash
    I'm convinced he will never play again. I was hoping he would make it big. He was fun to watch. Sad. According to the radio report I heard here in N TX, there's more damning stuff that was in his attys email.

vCash
    The Manziel family has always been surrounded by bad shit. Johnny is just another link in the chain. The family as a whole is known for being criminals, swindlers and drunks.http://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/col...re-4723092.php

Banned
    vCash
    Yep I guy with my company said around town the Manziel family and kids are spoiled brats and there has always been talk of the grandfather being in the mafia and such. That Dad was and has been an enabler apparently and for him to say that now, without some sort of accountability is surprising. But, as a parent you can only help so much until you let them go, because if not it drags you down for the rest of your life.

vCash
    What an amazing waste of athletic ability. I would love to see him crawl out of the hole he dug, but I guess that's asking too much. Sometimes it takes addicts/alcoholics years and years, maybe decades, to finally see the light. Unfortunately it comes too late for many.

vCash
    Spoiled or not, what his father said is true and that's only thing he can do. I've been in this situation with my father and unless Johnny wants to quit there's nothing that can be done unless he runs out of money and that's a long ways away. If he continues he probably won't be alive this time next year.

vCash
    It's too late. He needed tough love growing up. He was pampered his whole life. Go back and read and watch some of the interviews in the past with his dad.

vCash
    Too bad he waited until he was in his 20's and out of control
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    His dad also said "I hope my son goes to prison. It'd be the best thing for him". Who the **** says that about their son? His dad is a piece of shit.

vCash
    I'm sure he said that in for the safety of his own son, knowing he can't, won't, harm himself in prison. I can actually understand that. Probably what he needs, in order to stay clear from all the shit he's on.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    I'm sure he said that in for the safety of his own son, knowing he can't, won't, harm himself in prison. I can actually understand that. Probably what he needs, in order to stay clear from all the shit he's on.
    You think he's safe in PRISON? He's an immediate target.

vCash
    Never know. If so, might be just what he needs to get his crap straight. Or else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    You think he's safe in PRISON? He's an immediate target.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    H's gonna OD or kill himself drinking and driving. 60 days in the county lock-up would do wonders for him. Help him detox a little. I'd rather my son do that than die

Banned
    vCash
    Maybe I watched too many episodes of Oz but prison isn't exactly a drug-free zone. Someone will be looking to make a name for themselves too and will shank his ass in more ways than one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Maybe I watched too many episodes of Oz but prison isn't exactly a drug-free zone. Someone will be looking to make a name for themselves too and will shank his ass in more ways than one.
    yes you did watch too many episodes of Oz. There are places now where they sleep in their own little cells. I think he would be more hero in jail than enemy. Convicts love sports stars too