Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU and A&M not in CWS

vCash

LSU and A&M not in CWS

So, two other teams that didn't bring their A-games and the underdogs won. As much as MSU fans have pumped up Arizona on some of these boards, they join the ranks of Coastal Carolina and UCSB that are underdogs and the favorites didn't bring their A-games so the favorites lost. That's baseball.

vCash
    Just a crazy year. Not a good look for the SEC, either.

vCash
    So damn glad LSU failed! Hahahaha...love it!

vCash
    Go Noles! I'm hoping NOBODY from the SEC makes it since we didn't. Go Noles

vCash
    Wonder what Maneiri will whine about?

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    And we finally figured out what would kill that 17'n rally possum....a chanticleer. Not to mention no more pretty boy Robertson and his famous mom every 5th pitch.

I honestly was pulling against every SEC team this year. 17 'em. It doesn't benefit us seeing them go to Omaha.

vCash
    Makes our choke job worse seeing that field. We still would have faced the Canes in round 1 but if we win that game we have Sexton and Houston against slim pickings. Damnit we ****ed it up this was our best chance.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Nobody in that 8 team field is gonna be "slim pickings". There is a reason they are there. It's because they took it on the field not on the stat sheet.

vCash
    So our SEC championship was won during a down year. Figures.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Go Noles! I'm hoping NOBODY from the SEC makes it since we didn't. Go Noles
    +1000.......I am with you!!!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Nobody in that 8 team field is gonna be "slim pickings". There is a reason they are there. It's because they took it on the field not on the stat sheet.
    Yeah we'd have the same chance against all National Seeds as this field**

The best teams don't always win. Our matching against Arizona shows this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    So our SEC championship was won during a down year. Figures.
    That's right.....cheapen our championship. Done just like a MSU fan. We are pitiful as a fanbase.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine View Post
    Makes our choke job worse seeing that field. We still would have faced the Canes in round 1 but if we win that game we have Sexton and Houston against slim pickings. Damnit we ****ed it up this was our best chance.
    So much this

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    That's right.....cheapen our championship. Done just like a MSU fan. We are pitiful as a fanbase.
    I dont know. I just read a 5 page thread on another sight how Ole Miss was an elite baseball school. They guy said LSU, MSU, Vandy, UF, and UNM were the elite baseball schools in the sec. Boy the USCe people were tearing his ass up. Hell even the UPig people were letting him have it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Yep, +1.

2013: We really just got hot at the end of the year.
    2016: We won what turned out to be a very overrated and down Southeastern Conference, which allowed us to luck into the program's first ever national seed.

It is pretty embarrassing.

vCash
    What was suppose to be the 2 true power conferences in baseball this year (SEC and ACC) have both really laid eggs in the Supers. 9 of the 16 teams in the SRs were from those 2 conferences and only 2 will get through (Miami and FL/FSU winner). In fact the ONLY SEC/ACC teams that will make it to Omaha will be the ones that were playing each other Miami/BC and FL/FSU. Any SEC or ACC team that was playing someone outside of those conferences were losers in the Supers and that is with 7 of those 9 teams hosting. If FL loses today that would be almost unthinkable that 5 SEC teams could host Supers and not one SEC team make it to Omaha. But yes, at this point, I hope FSU takes out the Gators as well given my dislike for O'Sullivan.

vCash
    Is Manerei (sp) on the hot seat?

vCash
    I never pull for other SEC teams, especially Ky in BB, Alabama in FB, or UNM in anything. It doesn't help us for them to continue to be the "big boys" in conference sports while we try to recruit against them and move closer to a conference championship in any sport. I especially have trouble pulling for UNM even if it helps us in the standings. JMHO.

vCash
    That's baseball. Why do we watch it? Because we're guaranteed to see something we did not expect.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETDAWG View Post
    Is Manerei (sp) on the hot seat?
    Any coach at LSU not winning a national title=hotseat