Thread: Who's left after this year?

vCash

Who's left after this year?

Who is going in the draft, I know that we will lose a lot of pitching, also Collins, and Robson, maybe Lowe. Will the cupboard be bare next year?

vCash
    Hey hey hey! Too soon for that talk.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I heard they're all coming back to school, but going to transfer.*

vCash
    We're trading every draftable player for an already acquired sec champs' trophy and a natty. I hope so anyway... I'd make that trade any day

vCash
    I'm with ya msstate7 if Cohen can take us to the promised land nothing else matters. Lets just bring some rings back to Starkvegas.

vCash
    Win the national championship, and Cohen can coach for life here and like msstate7 said every draft eligible player can get drafted and leave. I wouldn't care. In fact, I wouldn't really bitch at all anymore even in the game threads. All Cohen would need to do is just win one. That's it. I just want one national championship in something. I think Howland will get us close in basketball but I think we can win this year in baseball.

vCash
    Howland has some serious talent coming in, Malik who? We are about to have all sports playing at high level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETDAWG View Post
    Who is going in the draft, I know that we will lose a lot of pitching, also Collins, and Robson, maybe Lowe. Will the cupboard be bare next year?
    We will worry about this when the season is over...and once we know where people get drafted....
    Focus on enjoying the week...We are SEC Champions and just won our Regional and will Host a Super Regional for only the 2nd time.
    All other schools in the state are now in Summer mode. We keep going.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    but I think we can win this year in baseball.
    Competition gonna be fierce, something will have to give. Florida, Texas A&M and Louisville are all just lights out. However, weird things always happen in Supers and the ball can bounce many different ways at TD Ameritrade. Texas A&M's bombs will be warning track outs up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    Competition gonna be fierce, something will have to give. Florida, Texas A&M and Louisville are all just lights out. However, weird things always happen in Supers and the ball can bounce many different ways at TD Ameritrade. Texas A&M's bombs will be warning track outs up there.
    I'd love another shot at aTm in championship series

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    Not to mention A&M and Florida are in the other side of the bracket from us. Louisville is lights out at home but in neutral site and away games they are not as great. I like our side of the bracket once we get to Omaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'd love another shot at aTm in championship series
    Me too. We played very poorly when we played them in Starkville. Of course, they are playing TCU again so it is possible however unlikely they won't make Omaha.