Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Wyatt hasn't talked about Bears NOA yet on Head to Head???

vCash
    Bench Wyatt! Put Madkin in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Change Matt to Mattlyn and insert vagigi.

vCash
    I would listen if Bond was on the show. Nothing much to hear with Matt unfortunately.

vCash

He talked about it at the very beginning of the show and was very direct

about the misinformation that was coming from UM and said it was "intentional".
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Did I miss it?
    I know he is one of us but I began to question him so I havent listened to the show in over a year. They need to change the name of the show. It is misleading.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    The reason why OM thinks we are little brother is because every show that is supposed to contrast OM and State like H2H or Double Coverage has an full OM homer "expert" along side a half-hearted awe shucks State enthusiast.
    Well put. Never heard it put better. I like Matt. He's a good Bulldog. Can you be married to an Ole Miss alum and have a successful marriage? You bet. Put Christ at the center and it will for sure. Can you get along with Bears? Absolutely. My closest friend in the world is one, although he's smarter than your average Bear. But anyone representing the Mississippi State University in any official capacity really should not be someone with a conflict of interest. I like Matt. He should have complete access as a journalist if he wants but I don't really think it's cool that he does anything official for MSU. Sorry, but he ain't maroon enough publicly. YOU don't even have to be an alum to work for and/or represent the university but I think you should be all in.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 05-27-2016 at 06:33 PM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Did I miss it?
    Was always a Wyatt fans but enough is enough. He should not be the color guy for MSU. End of discussion.

vCash
    Matt should either get off H2H or the MSU payroll. "You cannot serve two masters".

vCash
    I never listen but did today.

Matt was pretty direct and not happy about the lies that were told when all this first came out. That being said he is a terrible radio guy. Takes him forever to make a point that he's already made or it's obvious the direction he's going. Cross, although a dick, is much better on radio. Because of this it makes the show seem to lean way more into ole miss' corner.

vCash
    Mattt is ***** whipped.

vCash
    matt owned up to believing and defending the "this was all former coaches" shit in a twitter post.. too drunk to remember exactly but something like "raise your hand if you were given/reported misinformation regarding ole miss new/former coaches stuff" later tweeted that it was intentionally done by OM / OM friendly media. so I'm cool with matt.

idk how much free reign he has on h2h if any have heard it was cross's show to begin with dunno if that's accurate
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I never listen but did today.

Matt was pretty direct and not happy about the lies that were told when all this first came out. That being said he is a terrible radio guy. Takes him forever to make a point that he's already made or it's obvious the direction he's going. Cross, although a dick, is much better on radio. Because of this it makes the show seem to lean way more into ole miss' corner.
    Matt pretty bad I agree I actually prefer cross as far as listening to someone on radio goes. matt just talks and doesn't let anyone get a word in edgewise and talks over cross and especially callers all the damn time. basically if it doesn't interest him .. shouldn't matter to anyone.

I think Matt is all bulldog he's just caught in a spot where he's gotta be the respectful rival guy for various reasons.
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Matt has defected as far as I'm concerned. Need to get him off State's payroll

vCash
    I don't think a true State fan can pull for UNM or or a true rebel pull for State. Two of my best friends are rebs and hate State and I feel the same about them. We both know it and wouldn't have it any other way. Doesn't stop our friendship. Heck, we've even been to the Egg Bowl together, but I'll never make the mistake of going to Oxford again.

vCash
    Bear lurker tweeted screen shots from this thread to Matt yesterday evening (and bear fans say we are obsessed?) Feel free to check out @OleRebelJacob on the twitters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubswillwinitonedaydawg View Post
    Bear lurker tweeted screen shots from this thread to Matt yesterday evening (and bear fans say we are obsessed?) Feel free to check out @OleRebelJacob on the twitters
    You mean the Rebel Jacob that had this to say TWO DAYS before the announcement of response?

CjercR3XAAAfKrx.jpg
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Hell i want to hear Smoot, there's your fun!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Well put. Never heard it put better. I like Matt. He's a good Bulldog. Can you be married to an Ole Miss alum and have a successful marriage? You bet. Put Christ at the center and it will for sure. Can you get along with Bears? Absolutely. My closest friend in the world is one, although he's smarter than your average Bear. But anyone representing the Mississippi State University in any official capacity really should not be someone with a conflict of interest. I like Matt. He should have complete access as a journalist if he wants but I don't really think it's cool that he does anything official for MSU. Sorry, but he ain't maroon enough publicly. YOU don't even have to be an alum to work for and/or represent the university but I think you should be all in.
    On Point. I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I don't think a true State fan can pull for UNM or or a true rebel pull for State. Two of my best friends are rebs and hate State and I feel the same about them. We both know it and wouldn't have it any other way. Doesn't stop our friendship. Heck, we've even been to the Egg Bowl together, but I'll never make the mistake of going to Oxford again.
    I can be sociable with OM fans but I spend my free time watching state games with state people. my boss is an ole miss fan simply because he lives in oxford and they pay the bills - I have to tell him scores of games the next day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    alot of wisdom in the start of this post - and I think Matt is all bulldog but he's in a hard place. I've seen it said that's basically cross' show. I'd MUCH RATHER matt come off as someone who has his own mind and opinions than what cross has to be -and Matt said it straight up he was lied to and misinformed.

should be have been more skeptical? yes. I like the guy tho man's just trying to make a dollar