Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
Hull advanced in the Championship Promotion tournament. They defeated Derby County 3-2 on aggregate. They face Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday morning at 11 AM CST. I'll see what viewing options are for those who may be interested in seeing who gains the final promotion spot. You all know who I'm rooting for!

Arsenal look like they'll sign 2-3 players, including a striker, according to Wenger. The hot name for striker right now is Morata at Juve. But there's also a kid in the Eredvisie whose name keeps popping up. Another hot name that looks like it has a chance of happening is N'Golo Kante. He's got a 20M pound release clause and Arsenal looks set to trigger it. Word is he'd like a move to the Gunners.

And it appears the Granit Xhaka deal is done. Pics leaked on Twitter this morning of Xhaka at an announcement photo shoot wearing the yet to be unveiled 2016-17 home kit:
https://twitter.com/DieFohlen/status/733982181866020864

Needless to say, I'm THRILLED with this move. Xhaka is a mutha-effin BEAST.
Xhaka is a very good player. Good buy there. As for Morata, he keeps scoring goals, and my Real Madrid keep smiling. We likely will use our buy back clause with Juve and take him back on the cheap. Sadly, it looks like we will then turn around and flip him for about 4x profit (maybe to you) and buy Abumeyang from Dortmund or make a full court press for Sergio Aguero. I'd like to keep Morata, being from our system and Spanish and young, but Flo Perez loves those flashy signings. We will see.

A lot going on this summer with the Euros. You'll see some guys show out and get bought right after for some massive fees. Zlatan to United looks like the biggest rumor right now going. Also rumors of Isco being sold to Dortmund, Mascherano being wanted by Juventus, James Rodriguez not being apart of the Real Madrid plans, and of course you've already got Hummels moving to Bayern from arch rival Dortmund. If you can't beat em.......

If you'd like, I'll try to post a lot this summer on the rumors and signings going on.