Basically no movement from Arsenal or Hull right now. Wenger looks like he's back to form and will Wenger the transfer window aGAIN. He apparently hasn't figured out that sometimes you might actually have to pay more than you think a guy is worth to get him, especially if it's a striker. We're down to chasing Lacazette, it seems. Unless Madrid finally bak down on their ridiculous 60M quid valuation for Morata.

Did see the rumour re-emerge that Arsenal is in the hunt to sign Koulibaly for Napoli. And we sold Isaac Hayden to Newcastle. He was surplus, but has a good rep as an up-and-comer. Played at Hull on loan last season. There was some speculation Bruce might try to buy him this offseason. Speaking of The Bruce...

Apparently he wants to bring in 4-6 new players to Hull. Hopefully it's solid young talent ready to break out, but I'm not holding my breath. I just wish this damn sell of the team to the American group would happen already. For all the good things they've done, the Allam clan needs to get their shit together and get gone already. They've already fractured the fan base and holding up the sale for so long isn't helping the situation. You want out, so get out already. So long as Hull avoids relegation, I'll consider 2016 a successful campaign for the Tigers.