Hold the door. Ho. Lee. Shit.

Sad to see so many people go down to protect Bran: Hodor, Brynden/Raven, several Children, and Summer. Summer pisses me off the most. Seriously, Bran isn't THAT important. But I'm guessing that's the point. And how the hell are Meera and Bran going to survive alone in the unknown North in the middle of winter? Bran can't do anything for himself and can no longer warg into Summer for hunting food.

I think Littlefinger is genuinely sorry he ****ed up so badly with Sansa and wants to help her. The problem, as always, is he has what's best for Littlefinger in mind. Littlefinger always looks out for Littlefinger first and foremost. He's definitely planted the seeds for a wedge between Sansa and Jon. Hoping she doesn't fall for it, but it certainly seems she's at least considering the possibility Jon won't remain loyal.

I'm guessing the new Stark forces tip the balance of an ongoing siege at River Run in favor of Blackfish.

Arya's about to be a boss. Be patient, it's coming. They just trained her senses, now they're training her in the practicalities: fighting, weapons, stealth, actual assassinations, etc. I have no idea how the Faceless Men play into the endgame.

Going to be really interesting to see what happens at Mereen when Dany & the Dothraki Horde show up. Methinks she isn't going to like this new Peace Accord.

Tormund and Brienne....lol

TOJ II next week?