Thread: The Idiots are Optimistic

vCash

The Idiots are Optimistic

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/56774/C...ns-on-the-NCAA

These delusional idiots have talked themselves into truly believing that them & the NCAA are working hand in hand & have come to some negotiated understanding. They just can't face the fact that the NCAA has been investigating them for 3 years are could care less about them. Ole Miss has nothing to offer the NCAA in a negotiation, nothing.... They don't care about you. They've spent three years & countless dollars investigating you. Think with your unbiased brain for 10 seconds and you would see that your about to obliterated

Opportunity Fund? really, really? Are you guys this stupid? I thought we moved on from this excuse & it had been proven ridiculous by all people that have knowledge of an opportunity fund
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 05-13-2016 at 11:38 PM.

vCash
    The spin when Freeze gets fired will be glorious.

vCash
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    It must be adrenaline. They are are actually scared sh!tless but they have created enough hormone to give themselves one last high. The only problem is that instead of fight or flight they have gone into full delusion that what they know isn't really true. The fog of denial is thick.

The NCAA will likely castrate OM publicly to regain a semblence of authority and respect in the national view. OM has no leverage other than they are a part of the SEC but even that is working against them because of the cry for blood from the national media after Tunsil's confession and years of NCAA impotence. We will likely see the harshest penalties since SMU.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Those are some genuinely pathetic posts. "Rounsaville says everything is looking good" defies credulity.

I would be collecting these little nuggets of whistle-past-the-graveyard optimism if I thought there would be enough of Ole Miss left
    after May 22 to bother rubbing it in.

Banned
    vCash
    I Iike how they think that because no assistant coaches have been fired or resigned that everything should be ok!!! Hahahahaha. How about, those coaches WILL NOT take the fall for Bucky or anyone else, and ruin their career with show causes and such.
    At least a few of them realize that Chuck is a spin master and trying to keep the troops together with info being fed to him.

vCash
    I really do not get it. First, this Chuck gentleman has been telling Ole Miss fans that the Tunsil text messages are related to the funds he got from the "opportunity fund" and is legal and legit. However, he then says that the issue of the Tunsil texts will not be resolved by D-Day. If the conversation between Tunsil and Ole Miss coaching staff was referencing legitimate funds from the "opportunity fund", you would think that documentation could be produced in short order by Ole Miss. Makes no sense at all and blatantly fails the smell test.

vCash
    The key word in that sentence is idiots.

vCash
    Anybody believing SpiritChuck at this point has an IQ of about squash
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I like squash. Don't be insulting them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yeah, anyone still listening to that goon needs a lobotomy.

vCash
    They are literally too stupid to insult. I'm sure the NCAA is so worried about helping them out this situation because OM is such a monumental institution and the NCAA would be lost without them. What would college football be without the mighty fighting black bears

vCash
    I see where they say the 22nd will be a "jaw dropping hoot of disappointment". Am I correct in assuming that all we will learn on the 22nd is what penalties the cheaters have agreed to self impose for NOA allegations? If the NCAA does not agree this will go to Indy, right?
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

Banned
    vCash
    They will come out on the 22nd and give everyone their self-imposed penelties and say they are happy and relieved this whole process is over. Maybe even say something to the fact "The NCAA has approved the following sanctions." They will likely leave out the "Self-Imposed" part. The stupid ass media outlets (CL) will report that it is all over and this is what they have gotten. What wont be said is that the NCAA still eill add onto what they do to themselves. So maybe a yr or so when the NCAA hands out there punishment, then they will run and hide. They have no reason to let the public know anything seeing as most of the media is in their pockets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs Delaney View Post
    I see where they say the 22nd will be a "jaw dropping hoot of disappointment". Am I correct in assuming that all we will learn on the 22nd is what penalties the cheaters have agreed to self impose for NOA allegations? If the NCAA does not agree this will go to Indy, right?
    My understanding is that if penalties are not agreed to for these current charges UNM goes to the infractions committee. That will handle these charges only. UNM is stalling at this point so I suspect they will try for the infractions committee and milk that cow for as many iterations and steps that they can. They know if things run their proper course the end of the rainbow will have a big bucket of shit, not gold. May as well keep denying, recroot'un, lying, and stalling. They could end up in a two to three year wait like UNC.

When we went through that the inmates began to run the asylum and the program decayed far faster than the penalties would have hurt us. I truly don't care when they get the anal probe, just that it is heated and inserted at some point. Let them enjoy the long glorious march.

vCash
    I thought 22nd only regarded the 1st NOA. Even if nothing is added, how would anyone think it was over?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I thought 22nd only regarded the 1st NOA. Even if nothing is added, how would anyone think it was over?
    If UNM did the unthinkable for them and admitted to everything and offered up acceptable sanctions, the NCAA could accept the offer. That would put the first NOA and associated charges to rest. What came of the newer investigation/charges would have to run its course. This is where the whole "9 over 3" thing generated. UNM may have offered 9 over three and gotten rebuffed badly, probably with laughter. Maybe a show cause is int he way?

vCash
    A) The 22nd is a Sunday- nothing is coming out that day
    B) The 30 day extension doesnt mean they have to wait the entire 30 days-altho we all know they will.
    C) OM is responding to the allegations and notifying of their self-imposed sanctions.
    D) The Committee then decides whether to accept their self-imposed penalties- or add to them. That will happen in the Fall I believe

The NCAA can delay and add an addendum to the current NOA....or the NCAA could keep moving forward on this one while sending a 2nd letter. No idea which route its headed
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm the NCAA ...let's see, do I try to ease the blow for a few bourbon soaked trial lawyers and over-the-hill doctors ... or do what 95% of the college sports world expects and demands.

Go easy on Ole Miss for no reason and get raked over the coals by the rest of the country.
    Or do the right thing and build your reputation back and bathe in near-universal adulation.

Tough call, this one.

vCash
    They're in the 'negotiating stage' of grief.