Thread: Walker Robbins

vCash

Walker Robbins

I figure the chances of getting this guy in are very slim, but could he start as a freshman in the field or on the mound? I know he has the ability to be a top 3 round pick. He is rated higher than Austin Riley was last year. Anybody know the likelihood of him coming? Here is a clip of him at a HR derby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hgwj2-T2FQ

Banned
    vCash
    Prolly never see him. Hope he comes, but prolly be drafted too high to turn down. Never know tho.

vCash
    So he has big time power... Doubt we see him

vCash
    I don't know if he will come or not but his brother who was highly rated played for USM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't know if he will come or not but his brother who was highly rated played for USM.
    That is true, his brother did go to school. He is the best senior I saw play this year, very impressive. His future is on the bump.

vCash
    As of right now, everyone i have talked to in George County says that if he is drafted where expected he'll sign. Apparently his brother went to school and got hurt and that has been a big factor. I agree that his future is on the hill but right now he is probably as good or better firstbaseman.