Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From a Bammer buddy...

vCash

From a Bammer buddy...

"Our guys saying they (om) are loaded for 2017. Just waiting for NCAA ruling to be announced. They have a ton of silent commits. Just waiting to go public"

I'm really starting to believe some of Bama's recruiting "insiders" use Nancy and David Johnson as "sources"

vCash
    I can see this being their plan as it would follow their win the PR war to the T, but they could also set a world record for the speed at which they drop this "load" if the NCAA gives them what they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    "Our guys saying they (om) are loaded for 2017. Just waiting for NCAA ruling to be announced. They have a ton of silent commits. Just waiting to go public"

I'm really starting to believe some of Bama's recruiting "insiders" use Nancy and David Johnson as "sources"
    why wait?

vCash
    What do they think they're waiting on? I'm pretty confident that OM football is about to be dismantled.

vCash

If, (while under investigation):
    A) OM is still getting commits that are of interest to the "Bama's" of college football; then
    B) the NCAA is goin in dry when it's over...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    A) OM is still getting commits that are of interest to the "Bama's" of college football; then
    It's also funny to think of OM selling recruits on, 'We want you to commit once the NCAA rules,' and trying to convince them they know they won't be hit hard while they admit they have no idea what's going on and the NCAA is still looking into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Agreed, but you will be glad to know, there's no such thing as "Bama's " of college football. There's Bama, and then about 10 programs, then everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Agreed, but you will be glad to know, there's no such thing as "Bama's " of college football. There's Bama, and then about 10 programs, then everyone else.
    You just ruined Tusk's attempt at humility, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    It's also funny to think of OM selling recruits on, 'We want you to commit once the NCAA rules,' and trying to convince them they know they won't be hit hard while they admit they have no idea what's going on and the NCAA is still looking into it.
    Read: They can't announce until they know whether or not the NCAA is including these recruits or otherwise knows anything about how they landed them.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

Let's take this Bammer's info as gospel, hell we take everything as gospel regarding recruiting. If the 2017 class of TSUN is silently loaded then I would conclude the money train rolls on. If the NCAA drags this shit show out another year why stop now if you are TSUN. Most crooks never stop until they are cold busted. If the sanctions are severe they will have the talent to ride it out. Strategy is brilliant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread View Post
    Let's take this Bammer's info as gospel, hell we take everything as gospel regarding recruiting. If the 2017 class of TSUN is silently loaded then I would conclude the money train rolls on. If the NCAA drags this shit show out another year why stop now if you are TSUN. Most crooks never stop until they are cold busted. If the sanctions are severe they will have the talent to ride it out. Strategy is brilliant.
    But if those players are declared ineligible then..... they can be proud of several 0-12 seasons
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    If y'all think they will stop he first time they are busted you are deluded. They aren't going to stop unless they get the death penalty. Then we will see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    But if those players are declared ineligible then..... they can be proud of several 0-12 seasons
    Pride is tossed aside when the money is the draw along with a family that needs. Three years from the ultimate next pay day. 0-12 means nothing.

vCash
    Makes no sense. Wouldn't that just make them look more suspicious to have a lot of top recruits commit all at once? Not buying that for a second. There will be no blue chippers committing to OM any time in the near future. Especially once the hammer is dropped. But let them continue on with that line of thinking.

vCash
    Real I hope you are correct. But money makes people make illogical decisions.

vCash
    I'm gonna tell ya right now, they ain't gonna stop cheating while being investigated. As long as they being investigated, they not gettin in trouble, so no reason to stop cheating, or they may stop being investigated, and may get in trouble.****

And just can't wait until they can talk again so they can get their story out... I mean, their side of the story... They just waitin on someone to say "take the cork out of it"...

vCash
    Jose gets it. They are playing the NCAA, SEC. Keep the investigation going and the good times roll.

vCash
    You could word the same spin this way: "if the sanctions aren't horrendously awful there are a few kids that will consider committing to Ole Miss, but right way there's no way in hell they'll commit."

vCash
    How do we know that getting investigated by the NCAA was already a contingency that the Beave had already considered and planned for. Only Tunsil's Draft day admission totally screwed up the plan. If there were such a plan I'm sure that at this point it would include a line that says:

While under investigation keep all commits silent so that if they decommit no one will know.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I'm not saying your Bama buddy is lying or even wrong but I'm on a lot of msg boards & I haven't seen 1 Bama guy say anything remotely close to that.