Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tunsil Texts Confirmed as Real

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    They're real and they are spectacular!
    90's Teri Hatcher....yikes....

vCash
    Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 2.41.48 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-05-12 at 2.41.48 PM.jpg

Look at what is on the front page of CNN.com. Story is really getting picked up nationally now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Kellenburger has an interesting tweet on this.
    It wasn't interesting enough for you to post it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Hugh Kellenberger ‏@HKellenbergerCL 4h4 hours ago

Hugh Kellenberger Retweeted Daniel Paulling

It's getting harder and harder for certain individuals to spin things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post

Both of these guys better watch out. Pauling has an article out on CL.com about the texts being confirmed as real. This paragraph is rather interesting:

The Clarion-Ledger filed a still-unfulfilled open records request on April 29 for a copy of all text messages sent and received by Miller and director for high school and junior college relations Barney Farrar on the dates listed in the screenshots. Ole Miss has 14 working days, or until May 18, to complete the request or be in violation of the Mississippi Public Records Act.

Pauling gonna get the Blevins treatment if he isn't careful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I was on my phone and in a meeting. I couldn't do it at the time. I intended to do it when I got home but someone already helped me out. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Both of these guys better watch out. Pauling has an article out on CL.com about the texts being confirmed as real. This paragraph is rather interesting:

The Clarion-Ledger filed a still-unfulfilled open records request on April 29 for a copy of all text messages sent and received by Miller and director for high school and junior college relations Barney Farrar on the dates listed in the screenshots. Ole Miss has 14 working days, or until May 18, to complete the request or be in violation of the Mississippi Public Records Act.

Well I'm shocked

vCash
    "The school is still looking into whether the messages were altered before they were published."

Yeah, it would be very difficult to tell if any changes have been made. You would have to look at the originals and then look at what was posted on Draft night. And see if they are the same.

Ole Miss University be draggin' they feet for some reason, almost like they're delaying some really bad news..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    They're real and they are spectacular!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    My .gif has more "jiggle"***

vCash
    Very true..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I was on my phone and in a meeting. I couldn't do it at the time. I intended to do it when I got home but someone already helped me out. Thanks.
    No worries, I was just giving you a hard time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post

Well I'll be damned, it looks like they are finally starting to get tired of Bjork feeding them a bunch of bullshit and making them look like idiots that are really bad at their job. I have no idea what took them so long.