Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tunsil Texts Confirmed as Real

vCash

Tunsil Texts Confirmed as Real

vCash
    Of course they are. There was no denial & Farese confirmed they were real three weeks ago

vCash
    The "agent/runner" is also revealed -
    Through a public records request, Outside the Lines confirmed that athlete was Tunsil. The agent, Isaac Conner, executive vice president and general counsel of Allegiant Athletic Agency, or A3 Athletics, in Knoxville, Tennessee, was fined $250 for not notifying Ole Miss of his planned contact with Tunsil and his family.

Keep digging Tom Ley.

vCash
    Bwaahaahaa. Could happen to a better bunch!

vCash
    Wilson told the court he also wants to depose Freeze to reveal the identity of two men who were with Tunsil on the night of the alleged assault. According to court transcripts, Miller alleged the men pulled Tunsil off Miller during the fight. In previous court proceedings, Tunsil identified the men as a friend named "Zo" from South Carolina and an agent who was attempting to represent Tunsil once he turned pro.
    Is Wilson trying to get Freeze to admit he knew the meeting was not authorized because he's the one that set it up?

vCash
    The bong mask video was real.
    The text messages were real.
    The vat of boiling oil Ole Miss University is sitting in is real.

How's that 30-day delay working out for you, Rebels?

Every day in every way this gets better and better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    The "agent/runner" is also revealed -
    Through a public records request, Outside the Lines confirmed that athlete was Tunsil. The agent, Isaac Conner, executive vice president and general counsel of Allegiant Athletic Agency, or A3 Athletics, in Knoxville, Tennessee, was fined $250 for not notifying Ole Miss of his planned contact with Tunsil and his family.

Keep digging Tom Ley.
    I think you're mis-reading that. Apparently Isaac Conner is the agent that contacted Tunsil last summer, but it was a different "runner" or business manager that gave Tunsil a new phone in October.

vCash
    Don't see any way 2015 games that Tunsil played in aren't vacated. You can't control everything the players do, but Tunsil was under a huge microscope and continued dealings with multiple agents while under investigation. Just like the loaner cars, coaches would have to notice these things.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Nice, lol.

I I'll add one, as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    I think you're mis-reading that. Apparently Isaac Conner is the agent that contacted Tunsil last summer, but it was a different "runner" or business manager that gave Tunsil a new phone in October.
    Interesting article involving Conner from a few years ago with Bama and some ties to Bumphis and Fletcher

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...efits/2801597/

What is amusing is that if you look at the Fluker tweet, you could see the same scenario as happened with Tunsil. Conner gives Tunsil/Fluker $ and benefits. They sign with someone else and Conner drops a social media bomb. I am honestly suprised the Fluker tweet didnt garner more attention, but I seem to recall him saying his account was hacked
    Last edited by BhamBully; 05-12-2016 at 12:44 PM.

vCash
    Why Ole Miss allowed Tunsil to play after the suspension has always been a mystery to me. With all the questions swirling around him, it was evident, at least to me, that Tunsil was a compliance time-bomb. I'm with LeakyD on this and suspect that by the time all is said and done, any wins during the past season in which Tunsil played, will ultimately be vacated.

vCash
    No word yet on the authenticity of other text

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Why Ole Miss allowed Tunsil to play after the suspension has always been a mystery to me. With all the questions swirling around him, it was evident, at least to me, that Tunsil was a compliance time-bomb. I'm with LeakyD on this and suspect that by the time all is said and done, any wins during the past season in which Tunsil played, will ultimately be vacated.
    My guess is because they knew they were in it already, so why keep him out? I don't mean this entire thing, but their deadly part of the schedule was post-suspension, so I assume they put it all on the line with the hopes of going to an SEC champ game. Unfortunately for them, Hunter Henry is part magician.

vCash
    Freeze is as shocked by this as everyone else. Shocked I tell you.

vCash
    They're real and they are spectacular!

vCash
    [QUOTE=ScreenCaptureThis;552454]My guess is because they knew they were in it already, so why keep him out? I don't mean this entire thing, but their deadly part of the schedule was post-suspension, so I assume they put it all on the line with the hopes of going to an SEC champ game. Unfortunately for them, Hunter Henry is part magician.[/QUOTE"]

"Fourth and 25" may be the most painful four syllables to linger on after the Freeze Corruption era. If not for that they probably win the SEC and make the playoffs. Ole Miss would probably self-impose the death penalty if they could get a Championship run out the deal.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 05-12-2016 at 01:57 PM.

vCash
    Kellenburger has an interesting tweet on this.

vCash

+++++1

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    ++++1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post