Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "OM tries to block stuff becoming public at every turn. It's quite impressive"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    Which I won't say it's fully racism but it is to further an agenda and I've only been paying attention for a month. Agendas are based on disclusion. Or an opposing side normally and we can't make it fair, we can just point out its full of **** which I too will spread around bc that's how I found out.
    Disclusion????

vCash
    Uh...what does Vivians have to do with this?

vCash
    Fair, accurate, impartial reporting is the foundation of news coverage...(for those with Ethics). We know OM and OM supporters have none, that's precisely why they are getting attention in the first place.

All of us can write about sports more colorfully than CL and their lichen-type folk-writers, if there were such a thing.

Have a little sports papers, only, some trivia, that sort of thing. Electronically sent or pushed through the press. Would even outsell CL probably.
    I mean, our rankings (all sports) are just gonna climb so I mean, someone must tell the story. I say it should be me, even.
    Victoria Vivians is the best basketball player in Mississippi history and people want to protect a lead puswah named Hugh Freeze, but nobody calls CL racist. So I will email the NAACP I guess.
    Put everyone under fire I say, this is ridiculous. Geeks in print yet won't report the news.
    Which I won't say it's fully racism but it is to further an agenda and I've only been paying attention for a month. Agendas are based on disclusion. Or an opposing side normally and we can't make it fair, we can just point out its full of **** which I too will spread around bc that's how I found out.
    Yikes......drugs are bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Here's the first thing I thought of:
    Last edited by Mjoelner34; 05-13-2016 at 10:36 AM.

vCash

vCash