Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze refuses to testify if transcript turned over to NCAA

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I thought he didn't do anything wrong so there should not be a problem.
    They can't wait to tell their side of the story... Unless a court of law forces them to actually tell the truth.

Translation: We'll tell our story to the public, but it will be a lie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    "But Judge.....loose lips sinks flagships" - Bucky
    Nice!

vCash
    Come on Cadaver and Mafia... go get every one of those UM homers who say there is nothing to see here... the investigation is over... Freeze has nothing to do with anything....
    Go Burn their house down.. They will try to spin it.. because they are spin masters but No way anyone can't see Freeze is hiding something.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    John 8:31-32 ? So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, ?If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.?

Banned
    vCash
    I can't believe he said that. I knew he was a dumbass when he told a reporter Tunsil was protecting his mom but now he's gone to a new level of stupid

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    This is all public record. The case is not sealed.

The judges name is John Kelly Luther. I have no idea about his educational background.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post

The judges name is John Kelly Luther. I have no idea about his educational background.

His website skills are not great

http://www.kellyluther.com/

vCash

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdawg View Post

Oh great, so let me guess how this is going to go:

"You're right Rev Freeze, it's not FAIR for you to have to tell the truth to the people of MS" - Crooked Judge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    This is all public record. The case is not sealed.

Yes, he's a graduate of the UM law school.

Even got an endorsement from hottytoddy.com

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/11/25/sup...esdays-runoff/

J. Kelly Luther

Luther, 50, is a native of Pontotoc but moved to the Shady Grove community of Tippah County after his job narrowed in focus with an increasing caseload.

“When I first started working as an assistant district attorney, there were two of us in the office. Business has been good in the D.A.’s office in the past 18-plus years,” he joked. Now, he prosecutes mostly in Tippah, Union and Benton counties in the seven-county district, noting that he has overseen the prosecution of thousands of cases, including conducting more than 100 jury trials.

One of six siblings, Luther is the father of two college students and attends Whittentown Baptist Church.

In addition to Pontotoc public schools, he attended Itawamba Junior College and Mississippi State University. He earned business and law degrees from the University of Mississippi.

His legal background includes private practice both in a Tupelo firm and as a sole practitioner, along with being a Pontotoc city judge and the elected position of Pontotoc County prosecuting attorney. He has been an assistant D.A. in the Third Judicial District since 1996.

vCash
    I'm thinking this would be the good Rev at the deposition...

Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Yes, he's a graduate of the UM law school.

Even got an endorsement from hottytoddy.com

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/11/25/sup...esdays-runoff/
    Wanna guess Why.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    These better be going up all over Oxford.

He could lose it and go on a nervous eating binge. Just imagine if he hit THE GROVE. Oh the humanity!
    Now that's funny. I don't care who you are

vCash
    I don't think there is any doubt that Freeze does not want to have to testify under oath, but where is TMZ getting this info from? I didn't see any sources cited.....it almost sounds like they are getting this from the court documents, but you would think that they would have provided a link.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    J. Kelly Luther

Luther, 50, is a native of Pontotoc but moved to the Shady Grove community of Tippah County after his job narrowed in focus with an increasing caseload.

“When I first started working as an assistant district attorney, there were two of us in the office. Business has been good in the D.A.’s office in the past 18-plus years,” he joked. Now, he prosecutes mostly in Tippah, Union and Benton counties in the seven-county district, noting that he has overseen the prosecution of thousands of cases, including conducting more than 100 jury trials.

One of six siblings, Luther is the father of two college students and attends Whittentown Baptist Church.

In addition to Pontotoc public schools, he attended Itawamba Junior College and Mississippi State University. He earned business and law degrees from the University of Mississippi.

His legal background includes private practice both in a Tupelo firm and as a sole practitioner, along with being a Pontotoc city judge and the elected position of Pontotoc County prosecuting attorney. He has been an assistant D.A. in the Third Judicial District since 1996.
    I kind of suspect that he will probably do the right thing. A blind man can see this getting out of hand really fast. I just think he's not going to do anything suspicious. I think he will be on the up and up. To many ole miss lawyers and judges have already go to jail over the years.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    His website skills are not great

http://www.kellyluther.com/

Give me a drop down box or at least a hyperlink, John. Damn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I don't think there is any doubt that Freeze does not want to have to testify under oath, but where is TMZ getting this info from? I didn't see any sources cited.....it almost sounds like they are getting this from the court documents, but you would think that they would have provided a link.
    Who knows, but the Clarion Ledger is reporting it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't really read many tmz stories or watched their news shows.... What's a named source... they pay someone and get some 3rd party info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Who knows, but the Clarion Ledger is reporting it now.
    CL is kind of spinning it differently.