Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Network- Part 2

vCash

The Network- Part 2

OM's new recruiting tool under Freezus is that they have a draft plan for top recruits they recruit. It's pretty damn sweet to be honest. Freezus tells kids they are gonna sign them, OM boosters are going to take care of them and their families while they spend their 3 years in Oxford, then they will be 1st round draft picks in the NFL draft after playing SEC Football. The trick is- they ask that OM people represent them after their time at OM so they recoup their money. This is what happened with Tunsil and it went wrong

OM made their pledge to Tunsil and his family. After signing day- They left their 40K house in Florida (which was an absolute shithole) and moved to Oxford, Miss where they suddenly lived in a 150K plus house. They had an OM Booster and former player sponsor them for 3 years- spending 200K plus over 3 years- where that Booster was promised he would recoup a million plus once Tunsil signed his NFl contract. He would represent Laremy once he left OM. He was basically investing in Laremy to pay off in 3 years.

Until Jimmy Sexton swooped in. He ****ed everything up. So when the person posted they saw Sexton, Bdork, and Freezus walking into the famous law offices the other day- they were actually going into another office there to hash out an agreement with the guy that had been ****ed over. That guy had shown them and the entire world that he wasn't going to be played for a chump- and OM plus Sexton had to pay the Piper.

How is OM getting top recruits? They are setting them up with booster agents as HS seniors to pay them and their family's way while in college- and these booster agents are getting their cut once these guys get drafted. OM and FreeZeus tried to **** one over- and they now regret it.

This is what is happening in today's college football. Shoe companies supplement kids and families in college basketball- OM is being progressive by copying this model in college football. Be their agent when they are Sr's in HS, pump the money to them for 3 years in college, get them to the NFL draft- then the bennies return when they get drafted. That's how Hugh Freezus is recruiting on a national level folks.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That's how Hugh Freezus WAS recruiting on a national level folks.
    Fixed it for ya, Coach.

vCash
    Incredible. Imagine if the brain power being put into their excessive cheating, was used for the greater good.

Over/Under on number of views this thread gets by Monday of next week? I'm guessing Over 10k

Well done Coach. Thanks for unveiling more of the Reverend Beaver's sins.

vCash
    Hammer to Nail.

vCash
    Any new chatter on their troubles? "Shirley" if the public knows how this system was operated, the NCAA knows, too.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Wow

vCash
    So, with the new found media exposure since draft day shenanigans, will the rest of the story(The Network- Part 2) be picked up in the press?

vCash
    So who are RK and Treadwells agents?

vCash
    If all that's true, you have to give them credit for being quite creative. One problem though is that it depends on several people keeping quiet, which you would think would be reasonable since everyone has something invested, and expects a really good return. But if someone lets something slip ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    So who are RK and Treadwells agents?
    Interesting question I also had. Found some conflicting info on quick google search. Dated fairly close to each other. What changed? http://sportsagentblog.com/2016/01/0...th-relativity/

http://insideolemisssports.com/2016/...-into-combine/

vCash
    How much of this is known by the NCAA?

vCash
    Don't forget you have the lawyer/business manager angles there also. I'm sure there is a whole plethora of things out there most of us have no idea as to what is going on behind the scenes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    How much of this is known by the NCAA?
    depends how much The stepdad told them

vCash
    Sounds similar to MLB where a player has an "advisor" so they can play college baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    So, with the new found media exposure since draft day shenanigans, will the rest of the story(The Network- Part 2) be picked up in the press?
    It's unlikely. They don't know the name of the other person involved and given the potential civil liabilities I doubt he's going to push things much further. Also, it would probably destroy his business.

Pure speculation, but I have a feeling that meeting referenced above was an explanation to him thats he's just going to have to eat a crap sandwich and like it. They may have let him out some sugar on top of the crap sandwich but it was still a crap sandwich.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's unlikely. They don't know the name of the other person involved and given the potential civil liabilities I doubt he's going to push things much further. Also, it would probably destroy his business.

Pure speculation, but I have a feeling that meeting referenced above was an explanation to him thats he's just going to have to eat a crap sandwich and like it. They may have let him out some sugar on top of the crap sandwich but it was still a crap sandwich.
    Not really buying any of this theory, but if true and this guy had to eat that sandwich, what moron would sign up for this in the future knowing they could get screwed in 3 years?

vCash
    Rather creative. The question is will it have been worth it. If the NCAA knows about this then I do not see how they don't get hammered. If Ole Miss slides by on this one with a wrist slap that is going to open the flood gates and college football will not be the same ever again. If all of this is true this is in my opinion extremely bad for college football and we will be on the short track to paying college players not just a stipend but possible contracts etc. I also think if nothing happens and all of this is true it could very well be the final nail in the NCAA's coffin.

vCash
    Question: How did Sexton sweeping in screw up the network planning? I don't believe for one second that Freeze had nothing to do with that. Why would he sabotage his own process?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's unlikely. They don't know the name of the other person involved....
    This depends on who exactly Freezus and company were meeting with the other day doesn't it? The name of a former player was mentioned on here. Were they meeting with him or was he representing the party they were meeting with?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Rather creative. The question is will it have been worth it. If the NCAA knows about this then I do not see how they don't get hammered. If Ole Miss slides by on this one with a wrist slap that is going to open the flood gates and college football will not be the same ever again. If all of this is true this is in my opinion extremely bad for college football and we will be on the short track to paying college players not just a stipend but possible contracts etc. I also think if nothing happens and all of this is true it could very well be the final nail in the NCAA's coffin.
    Watching that 30 on 30 about USC those folks say it was all worth it and would do it again. So now we have to ask the question does Ole Miss fans feel getting hammered for a few year worth going to the Sugar bowl one year.