Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Word on the screet....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That seems to be his favorite topic to argue with folks on Twitter about. Again, he's a cu>t.

One of the greatest characters ever...
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post

One of the greatest characters ever...
    Good form, LJ.

"Oh 17 me, your lady friend gotta voice?"

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't think Neal had any change of heart or felt like it was time to tell the truth. He just made a mistake asking a nervous Tubsill that question. He was trying o throw him a softball but never figured Tunsill would answer honestly.

Then he said Ole Miss may get hammered as a cover for Ole Miss. He was saying that The NCAA may hammer them just because they "think" Ole Miss U did something wrong. He's trying to give Ole Miss whiny fans something to cry about when they do get hammered. " We got hammered for nothing!!!!! Ask Neal."

This is all a misunderstanding. He didn't "find religion", he made an error.

vCash
    I don't give a shit if they run his ass off. He's a homer who has towed the line for them for years. You sleep with them in their ****ing bed then you get what you deserve when you tell the truth. Wishing that ****er the best of luck but not a bone in my body feels sorry for him.

vCash
    Coach34, what's your O/U on skollys lost?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'm going with 10.5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I found Neal extremely pretentious....

....shallow, and pedantic. Most of the time he acted like an insufferable cu>t.
    He do poetry?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    it depends on how they do the punishment- in 1 as an addendum or in 2 parts. This case is going to be very interesting and drawn out I'm afraid
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Leopards don't change their spots.

vCash
    I'm hearing it's more of his decision. When lawyers and official mouthpieces start defecting, you know you are in trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    I'm going with 10.5
    Well your going to be way low...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    it depends on how they do the punishment- in 1 as an addendum or in 2 parts. This case is going to be very interesting and drawn out I'm afraid
    It doesn't need to drag out too long, but I have a feeling it may. Worst case scenario is that it drags out long enough for them to buy another elite class and they are then able to weather the storm of even severe sanctions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    It doesn't need to drag out too long, but I have a feeling it may. Worst case scenario is that it drags out long enough for them to buy another elite class and they are then able to weather the storm of even severe sanctions.
    This is my worry as well. You buy enough elite classes and then elite athletes think it is a good place to go to get in the NFL when the guys they are buying could go anywhere and still make it. UNM is the ultimate version of fake it until you make it.

vCash
    No way they get hit hard and survive it completely. People will be jumping ship left and right. I personally think the longer this thing drags out and hangs over their head as long as fresh info keeps coming out it's good for us and recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yep the first will be bad but not real bad and they will be able to sell it to the recruits signing in 2017 then the second will hit.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-10-2016 at 08:40 AM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I feel pretty confident in saying this won't be an elite class. They'll get some good players but this won't be a top 10-15 class for them.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-26-2018 at 10:58 AM.

vCash
    He's probably moving on from his job covering his beloved school because he really believes they are going to get hammered and he won't be able to make a living off the rats leaving the sinking flagship. It's survival.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spbdawg View Post
    If they get 30 over 3 or worse (which is a real possibility after Draft Night), they will be hard pressed to pull together a two deep roster. Their scout team will be made up of walk-ons. That's a really hard environment to compete in.
    It won't be over 3 if it's 30.. NCAA will spread it out to at least 4 or 5.. Give them time to get walk ons and prepare for it..
    But 30 will be a HUGE blow....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I feel pretty confident in saying this won't be an elite class. They'll get some good players but this won't be a top 10-15 class for them.
    Agree... And the 2013 class this year has maybe 3 or 4 guys left that will contribute.. Attrition killed that class..