Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word on the screet....

vCash

Word on the screet....

The Network is running Neal McReady off and he is headed to write for SEC Country or some website like it

When you don't tote the party line- you get run out of town. That's what he gets for saying they were going to get hit hard with sanctions while they are still recruiting before the sanctions are announced.

#TheNetwork
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Wow, never mind he could probably dish some dirt on them on the way out the door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    The Network is running Neal McReady off and he is headed to write for SEC Country or some website like it

When you don't tote the party line- you get run out of town. That's what he gets for saying they were going to get hit hard with sanctions while they are still recruiting before the sanctions are announced.

#TheNetwork
    Wasn't he the guy who asked Tunsil the question about getting paid by coaches that Thursday night?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Isn't that why he got run out of bama?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Wasn't he the guy who asked Tunsil the question about getting paid by coaches that Thursday night?
    I would bet he was banking on tunsil not being a complete moron and being honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I would bet he was banking on tunsil not being a complete moron and being honest.
    LOL It went from one of those "I'm the guy who asked the question that cleared the air and put this to rest." moments to "OH SHIT!" in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Yep- and now he is feeling the Wrath of #TheNetwork
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    McCready was as big a homer as any other Ole Miss writer.

After "sources" made him (and others) look stupid, he apparently had thoughts of reporting instead of repeating. He reported that Ole Miss would probably be hammered. He also asked Tunsil if he was taking money from coaches (I would have to say yeah).

McCready probably thought "have you taken any money from coaches" was a softball. He might have thought he was doing Ole Miss a favor by giving Tunsil a chance to deny in front of a national audience.

But Tunsil probably sensed that the NFL is the real world that doesn't play Ole Miss politics - so Tunsil gave an honest answer.

So if your work depends on Ole Miss, you'd better check your reputation at to door and tow the company narrative.

vCash
    Don't let the haters get to you Neal. There are other places that sell tater logs that would love to have you.

Neal would make you hate him and love him. Mostly hate, but he was the better guy out of all the company men up there. Hate it for him that he got shit because he was tired of being lied to.

vCash
    My old "homies" would consider them to be some "punk ass biatches"
    When will someone finally get tired of this shit & repercuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

#TheNetwork
    Maybe he will come back on bo bounds now and live the lifestyle!

Seriously though, I use to always listen to his segments on there. Pissed me off sometimes, but it was tolerable.

If this is true it will cement their reputation for running off writers who challenge the narrative. Blevins could have been a coincidence. But not this.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Why are they mad at him instead of their dumbass left tackle that was too damn stupid to just say he wasn't paid by their coaches? Whatever, he's an asshole anyway and I really don't care if they run him off, but he is the least of their problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Why are they mad at him instead of their dumbass left tackle that was too damn stupid to just say he wasn't paid by their coaches? Whatever, he's an asshole anyway and I really don't care if they run him off, but he is the least of their problems.
    Because bears are always the victim. It's not their fault they're too dumb to pour piss out of a boot. Always someone else's fault.

vCash
    I found Neal extremely pretentious....

....shallow, and pedantic. Most of the time he acted like an insufferable cu>t.

vCash
    With the new platform at Sec country or whatever, you think he goes after the Rebels?
    You would think that it would be stupid for them to start shit with a journalist who has been around their program for a while.
    I'm sure ole Neal knows where some bodies are buried.

vCash
    He will land on his feet and Ole Miss will catch hell.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Neal is an Ole Miss fan. He has a graduate degree from there and has been a defender of theirs forever. He may be pissed at them but he isn't going to hang them out to dry.

vCash
    Neal is an Ole Miss fan.
    That seems to be his favorite topic to argue with folks on Twitter about. Again, he's a cu>t.

vCash
    That's my question as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I found Neal extremely pretentious....

....shallow, and pedantic. Most of the time he acted like an insufferable cu>t.
    Hmm. Shallow and pedantic, you say?