Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mangum vs Woodman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post
    I think Humphreys has to be in the discussion, too. I haven't looked at the numbers, but with the game on the line he's the guy I want to put it on, whether it's on the mound or at the plate.

It made me absolutely sick that we lost that Alabama game without sending him out there, until I found out about his arm soreness.
    As good as mangum and hump have been at the plate, I still want Lowe batting more than any of our players with the game on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    As good as mangum and hump have been at the plate, I still want Lowe batting more than any of our players with the game on the line.
    Hard to argue

vCash
    Speaking of mangum... He's headed to the cape

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Brain fart. But at least I know how to hit.
    Look breaking ball adjust to fastball.

vCash
    Speaking of mangum... He's headed to the cape
    That's awesome. Any other summer league announcements?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Lowe is the best hitter in the league. It's still inexplicable to me why the Missouri coach pitched to him with a base open Friday night when he hit the 2 out double to tie it.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Slight thread hijack: Mangum has to be SEC freshman of the year, right? Who else is even in the discussion?
    Should be. Will be a Freshman AA with AA consideration.

vCash
    Yep. Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's pretty cool. I'll have to look for it to see if I can listen to what they were saying.
    it was late in the show ... sometime around 5:00
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Lowe is the best hitter in the league. It's still inexplicable to me why the Missouri coach pitched to him with a base open Friday night when he hit the 2 out double to tie it.
    Agree... I wonder what his average is with 2 strikes...

vCash

If we're just going by numbers, maybe the guy from Delta State should get it...

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Dude on Twitter is saying JB Woodman deserves the Ferriss more than Mangum. Using several stats like home runs & other power numbers.

So what say ye? Make your case for Mangum over Woodman.

I told him to ask someone outside of MS who JB Woodman is, and that might tell him all he needs to know.

Boy they hate being little bro. They'd rather win the Ferriss & steal our National Seed than win the CWS. Ha
    Here is the watch list for the 2016 Ferriss Award: http://msfame.com/news-updates/updat...hy-watch-list/

Will Robertson, Delta State, Sr., OF: Leads Gulf South Conference in hitting at .446 with 27 doubles and eight home runs. Has batted in 69 runs and has a slugging percentage of .710.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Here is the watch list for the 2016 Ferriss Award: http://msfame.com/news-updates/updat...hy-watch-list/

Will Robertson, Delta State, Sr., OF: Leads Gulf South Conference in hitting at .446 with 27 doubles and eight home runs. Has batted in 69 runs and has a slugging percentage of .710.
    Delta State just won the GSC champ again today with a win over UA-Huntsville 3-1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post

Marrero would have that in the GSC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Delta State just won the GSC champ again today with a win over UA-Huntsville 3-1.
    Delta State just needs to go ahead and join D-1 as a baseball only member.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Marrero would have that in the GSC.
    I do agree that level of competition has to factor in at some point. Not to take anything away from Robertson or any of the nominees from non-SEC schools.