Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This OM investigation has been an amazing ride

vCash
    Ha! Dubmass C34 has those dubmass SPED leghumpers believing the NCAA is coming after us. Damn 'necks will believe anything!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Worse things have happened in college football (at Penn State and UAB and elsewhere) but none of them can match the mix of the sublime and the ridiculous that Freeze and friends have given us.

I don't think Hollywood could have come up with 300-pound black Laremy smoking a bale of chronic in a gas mask under a Rebel flag. On ESPN. On draft night. I wonder how many times this reaction played out among our Bear friends: "That's not Laremy... that could be anybody! [Gas mask comes off] Shit, Laremy!"

Or Robert NCheechdashian doing his best Fall Out Boy in Atlanta.

Or Paidwell thinking a Benjamin-display selfie was a good look on his official visit.

Or Other NDashian spicing himself into a coma and finishing his OM career in psych ICU.

Or Freeze kicking his deaf recruit to the curb for being deaf.

Or Rebel Nation banking everything on landing a chowder-head Clemson-reject whose go-to coping strategy is an AK-47 drive-by.

We only THOUGHT Orgeron and Hootie Dale Nutt were ridiculous. Freeze and Bjork make them look like amateurs.
    This is a good post. I remember houston signing some damn outlaws (one that couldn't stop beating people up and violating his probation), but olemiss was able to keep their transgressions under wraps for the most part. Hugh has come in and let his balls hang out, thinking they could keep things quiet. Problem is, social media and kimdashian didn't save his best for oxford. He went to atlanta to put on a show.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Love this and HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I think it may end up being a 120 for 120.
    or 420 for 420.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The other half are mine.
    And the other half are mine lol!

vCash
    Coach so glad y'all decided to form this board. Its the only place I go for info anymore because the news is more accurate and on here before its on anywhere else! Thanks and keep up the good work!

vCash
    "We only THOUGHT Orgeron and Hootie Dale Nutt were ridiculous. Freeze and Bjork make them look like amateurs."

We could name this the "Rise and Fall of the Third 17up."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post
    or 420 for 420.....
    That seems a little high. (ISWYDT)

vCash
    I also think it drives them insane that they just have to helplessly read every truth and rumor on here and can't defend it. It is quite hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    You should repost the troll letter. Because the joke is on them, now. Really makes them look silly.
    The fake letter came out in Oct 2013. Two months later OM lawyers were meeting with the NCAA and ULL lawyers regarding football violations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I also think it drives them insane that they just have to helplessly read every truth and rumor on here and can't defend it. It is quite hilarious.
    Of course it does- they cant hide the truth. We've eliminated their attack dogs when bad news gets leaked. So what do they do? Make up crazy shit about me and threaten my children on twitter. It's the OM way
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Through my years at Sixpack- I started meeting more State people. My opinions and trolling- while not always popular- led people to begin sharing info with me that they wanted leaked out. Alot of these things were dead-on, but sometimes not so much. I hate college recruiting probably more than anybody- but people draw me into it. "We need this leaked and your big mouth will get it attention". And so on. Then Hugh Freezus gets hired by OM and all this insanity takes off.

People start telling me OM is being investigated- so I of course tell the world. All the OM fans deny, deny, deny. "C34 is liar!!!!"

The shitshow on SPS from all it caused me and a few others to ask DS to make it a "State-only" board. He declined and Elitedawgs was born.

Not long after we started Elite on that famous April Fools Day of 2013- we got sent a fake NCAA letter and with all us at work- didnt take the time to examine the letter very intently. We threw it out and got trolled. But did we get trolled? It brought the website a huge amount of attention and began a spike of daily page views. 3 years in- we get 2.5 million page views per month. While I have no idea if that is good or not- it doesnt seem to be too bad.

This investigation has gone from an "Elitedawg Conspiracy" to Pat Forde breaking it nationally, to my national post on "The Network", to an NOA from the NCAA OM wont let anybody see- to Laremy Tunsil admitting in front of millions on TV an OM coach gave him money.

Our site has gone from getting trolled in 2013 about the investigation- to being one of few trusted sources of what is really happening with it. It's been an amazing 3 years. OM fans now have to come here to get real info cause Johnson, Fancy, and SpiritChuck keep lying to them.

I'll close with AlmostPositive's post from yesterday where he nailed the OM spin for these 4 years:

The Metamorphosis of Denial

There is no investigation.
    Okay there IS an investigation, but it concerns Women's Basketball and Track
    Well, mostly Women's Basketball and Track.
    Okay, Football too but before Freeze.
    Alright, Freeze included but many were before him.
    It's true that 9 were during Freeze, 4 before.
    Tunsil was protecting his mama.
    The NCAA has accepted UM's offer and self-sanctions
    We know how we operate and we know we do it the right way.
    Nine over three, some recruiting restrictions, nothing else.
    The investigation is over.
    Tunsil misunderstood, the messages were photoshopped.
    The bong mask video was from high school.
    Everybody smokes pot.
    It was the opportunity Fund!
    The NCCA already knew.
    The investigation is still ongoing, we don't know anything.

Thank you OM for helping make Elitedawgs what it is today- the best Miss State MB on the net.
    I have this site on my favorites bar. I come here only to learn more about the Ole Miss dumpster fire.

Thanks for the updates. Nice work.

vCash
    If you threaten someone's children over this, you deserve whatever happens to you. To you, not your children. I hope anyone who does this understands that it is far more serious than what happened to Tunsil on ESPN, and it isn't the sort of thing you can make go away if and when you're caught.

vCash
    Of course it does- they cant hide the truth. We've eliminated their attack dogs when bad news gets leaked. So what do they do? Make up crazy shit about me and threaten my children on twitter. It's the OM way
    Somebody threatened your kids? Are you serious?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I will say that I feel that there is still a large portion of their fan base who thinks nothing will happen. The level of delusion amongst that fan base is unlike anything ever seen throughout recorded history. We've all seen the level of delusion where people will deny water is wet until you shove them in the pool and they come around. But with these delusional bearsharts, reality could slap them across the forehead like a huge lubed up dildo, and they still wouldn't believe it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Coach so glad y'all decided to form this board. Its the only place I go for info anymore because the news is more accurate and on here before its on anywhere else! Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Plus1

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 05-06-2016 at 05:27 PM.

vCash
    I found this board a short time ago. I have really enjoyed it, thank you 34 and others that started it! I log in 2 or 3 times daily to see what's up with the DAWG NATION, without having to read BS from UNM fans. Good job, keep it up!

vCash
    Sue those bastards! Show no mercy!