Thread: Lamar Peters

vCash

Lamar Peters

Is there any question if Peters (PG from New Orleans) will qualify?

Heard a rumor from NO that he is going to prep school next year. It would explain some of the recent interest in a grad transfer PG. Hope its not true, the kid can ball. Anybody know?

vCash
    That would stink because I love the kid and his moxie.

vCash
    He will be a bulldog next year. The only one that is questionable academically is Ado who I have been told is 50/50. We wanted to get a grad transfer to start over Lamar for one year then in year 2 Lamar could be the starting pg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHEVESYMADE View Post
    He will be a bulldog next year. The only one that is questionable academically is Ado who I have been told is 50/50. We wanted to get a grad transfer to start over Lamar for one year then in year 2 Lamar could be the starting pg.
    We have IJ don't we???
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    They are playing a wait and see with IJ right now.

vCash
    Ado is a must. He's a "plus four" kind of playmaker. If we're going to run we need defensive steals and blocked shots to help spring the break. Not only will he save us 2 points defensively but he'll jump start the break and get us two in transition by blocking shots. We haven't had a playmaker like that inside since Swat.

vCash
    Why would IJ be a "wait and see" issue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Why would IJ be a "wait and see" issue?
    maybe it's an IJ or Malik issue? Only one of them can return
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Last I heard, Kegler had a lot of work left to do. Has that changed any?

vCash
    Sigh, IYOK said that we have a great chance of getting everyone in. Some we may have to wait until the fall to enroll but everyone will make it in. Stop with the I heard such and such had a long way to go. Everyone will make it in in the fall.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Sigh, IYOK said that we have a great chance of getting everyone in. Some we may have to wait until the fall to enroll but everyone will make it in. Stop with the I heard such and such had a long way to go. Everyone will make it in in the fall.
    I think Ado ends up making it but HEVESYMADE knows his stuff. When he talks I trust it concerning MSU Bball. Grades make everyone uncomfortable but they usually work out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I think Ado ends up making it but HEVESYMADE knows his stuff. When he talks I trust it concerning MSU Bball. Grades make everyone uncomfortable but they usually work out.
    Not talking about Hevesymade. I'm talking about the guy saying Kegler won't make it.

vCash
    Everyone should make it the only worry is with Ado which is why we signed Datcher as an insurance policy. Everything points to that he will make it too.