Thread: E. Gooden? Is he in juco? Holmes?

vCash

E. Gooden? Is he in juco? Holmes?

From the looks on Twitter he's all OM.

vCash
    He is at Holmes and is roommate with Coatney, I believe. He also tweeted about Dak and Chris Jones. He was retweeting mostly about Coatney signing with UNM today.

vCash
    Gooden is our sign and place. He'll be a dawg. Looks like he's just happy for his buddy Coatney.

vCash
    trollololol

vCash
    Damn Engie quit being defensive. I was curious to know what's going on with him. I'm tired of seeing "Hoddy Toddy" & other OM crap on my timeline this afternoon. Did not know he was roomates or friends with the guy that committed to them today.

vCash

Way off the mark Engie

Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    trollololol
    I know Klong he's all bulldog. He is such a great bulldog that, as a college pitcher, he threw a meatball to allow State to win a game!

Just pulling your leg klong.

But, really, he's all Bulldog.

vCash
    I didn't realize that Bulldogs couldn't troll. My apologies.**

vCash
    By all means -- continue the freak out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    By all means -- continue the freak out
    I think it was an honest question, sans trolling or freak out. It's all good.

vCash
    Freak out? Your reaction to the question is the "freak out." I've enjoyed your take on things over the years but you seem really jumpy as of late. Lighten up. We're in a good situation right now. We get the pleasure of seeing our nemesis go down in flames over the next few months, while extending to years down the road.

Oh and appreciate it Dawgology.

vCash
    But yeah I guess you could say that I was jumping the gun from my comment saying "from the looks of Twitter, he's all OM." I had just read the previous 5 or 6 tweets and retweets over the last few hours and it was all OM. I thought I may have missed something since he went to Juco that maybe things changed with us for him, or us with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I know Klong he's all bulldog. He is such a great bulldog that, as a college pitcher, he threw a meatball to allow State to win a game!

Just pulling your leg klong.

But, really, he's all Bulldog.
    lol. No hard feelings. Seriously though, the game was already out of hand when I gave up the 3 run shot. 17-5 final. Ouch

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Damn Engie quit being defensive. I was curious to know what's going on with him. I'm tired of seeing "Hoddy Toddy" & other OM crap on my timeline this afternoon. Did not know he was roomates or friends with the guy that committed to them today.
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing K dog. Lotta jackasses on this board huh

vCash
    Sometimes people need to self-evaluate whether or not they should follow recruits on twitter. And then should double their evaluation on whether they should bring that to message boards. Yes -- I absolutely abhor seeing these threads 50 times a year 20 months before a kid steps foot on campus. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's the first one Klong has had.

I'll call it like I see it -- and the ones whose feelings that hurt are probably going to be the same ones posting "why is Mullenz losing (insert name here) to OM by looking at his twitter" threads next week about 2018 guys...

Banned
    vCash
    I'm trying to figure out how the bears landed this coatney guy at this juncture