Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the new afternoon guy on 105.9?

vCash

Who is the new afternoon guy on 105.9?

I only listened to the first 10 or so minutes of his show today. I gotta admit, he made my jaw drop. He made the argument that because OM has so many haters coming after them right now, they must be doing something right.

If intentionally committing multiple violations in multiple sports is considered right, then I don't know what's wrong.

vCash
    Douche bag

vCash
    Jay White I believe

vCash
    I guess His sponsors are Cannon Motors and every establishment on the square...

vCash
    Heard him Monday afternoon and he was taking up for Tunsil and also threw our the assistance fund nonsense. Then he Parrish Alford was coming on the next segment. I changed it and haven't listened again.

vCash
    Same guy who said Ole Miss owns Alabama in football now.... word for word.

vCash
    Home Cooking was replaced by two shows lasting one hour each. Jay White has a show from 4:00 to 5:00 and he is okay. Jay White went to Ms College and he seems to be fair. Then there is another show from 5:00 to 6:00. I forgot this host's name but he is a shill for the bears.
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Fillmore View Post
    Home Cooking was replaced by two shows lasting one hour each. Jay White has a show from 4:00 to 5:00 and he is okay. Jay White went to Ms College and he seems to be fair. Then there is another show from 5:00 to 6:00. I forgot this host's name but he is a shill for the bears.
    Ummm you realize that the "bear shill" is an MSU grad and an SB Nation MSU writer?

vCash
    Why did they get rid of home cooking I loved how much attention they gave to high school football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    Ummm you realize that the "bear shill" is an MSU grad and an SB Nation MSU writer?
    I guess he must be Matt Wyatt's soul brother. He was sure defending the bears this afternoon. I confess that is the only time I have heard him. But when these guys make stupid statements to defend the bears, I change the station.
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Fillmore View Post
    I guess he must be Matt Wyatt's soul brother. He was sure defending the bears this afternoon. I confess that is the only time I have heard him. But when these guys make stupid statements to defend the bears, I change the station.
    I've heard 3 of his shows, and I would've sworn he was an Ole Miss fan/grad. He doesn't act like an MSU grad, or a grad of any school other than Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I've heard 3 of his shows, and I would've sworn he was an Ole Miss fan/grad. He doesn't act like an MSU grad, or a grad of any school other than Ole Miss.
    Jake Wimberly is a MSU grad. He writes for Gridiron Now & is a color commentator for HS fb in the metro area. Has a podcast on BSR too called Double Coverage where he covers MSU sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Why did they get rid of home cooking I loved how much attention they gave to high school football
    Weiner left to do his own gig with his brother I think. So now there's two weiners working together.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Weiner left to do his own gig with his brother I think. So now there's two weiners working together.
    Yeah, they started "The Golf Show" on Wednesday's from 6-7.

vCash
    You R tards think Wimberly is an OM shill? He's being a professional by being unbiased. You know, what we bitch about their guys not being able to do?

Senior Member ScreenCaptureThis's Avatar
    vCash
    Why is it that EVERY other school seems to have homers in the media except for MSU? I think it's time to stop the "let's be professional" and start the "let's sunshine pump the hell out of MSU" mantra. We're not winning any PR battles against any school by being the "professional" journalists.

I can't think of many top-level media personalities that don't show some unfettered bias towards a school or professional team. The good ol' days of calling it down the middle seem to have gone by the way of 24 hour social media and sunshine pumping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreenCaptureThis View Post
    Why is it that EVERY other school seems to have homers in the media except for MSU? I think it's time to stop the "let's be professional" and start the "let's sunshine pump the hell out of MSU" mantra. We're not winning any PR battles against any school by being the "professional" journalists.

I can't think of many top-level media personalities that don't show some unfettered bias towards a school or professional team. The good ol' days of calling it down the middle seem to have gone by the way of 24 hour social media and sunshine pumping.
    EXACTLY, I am so sick of weak kneed MSU guys in the media that are apparently so afraid of offending somebody that they basically won't ever take a "pro-MSU" position that I could puke.

vCash
    Jake saying he was 100% sure Acey knew nothing about Analesa Presley being fake was a little sketchy to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreenCaptureThis View Post

Oh I feel ya. I wish our guys pumped us like theirs pump them. If you look at how many of our people have moved on to bigger things compared to theirs, you see what being professional does for you. I'd love full homers, but it's not gonna happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    You R tards think Wimberly is an OM shill? He's being a professional by being unbiased. You know, what we bitch about their guys not being able to do?
    Again, what I heard didn't sound unbiased at all. I listen to sports talk radio constantly and here numerous guys I would consider unbiased. This guy seemed extremely positively biased toward Ole Miss. Again, I've only listened to his show 3 times so far, but what I heard was more along the lines of a Richard Cross than anyone else I could compare him to.