Thread: A call to all Bulldogs- need your help

vCash

A call to all Bulldogs- need your help

Please screenshot everything you see on OM boards that have my name involved, as well as my children, family, or job. Or one that says they know about my past. Anything you guys feel is relevant. Get the poster name and what site it's from.

I got something brewing. Thx
    Last edited by Coach34; 05-03-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    And on Twitter also I was just reminded

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    You got it

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Please screenshot everything you see on OM boards that have my name involved, as well as my children, family, or job. Or one that says they know about my past. Anything you guys feel is relevant. Get the poster name and what site it's from.

I got something brewing. Thx
    ^^^^ Now this is some excitement

vCash
    IT is coming...

vCash
    I don't peruse UNM message boards at all but a lot of you folks do, so let this serve as a bump to Coach34's request.

vCash
    Can we get a sticky for C34? Sucks that these crazy bastards go after people personally over sports.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Can we get a sticky for C34? Sucks that these crazy bastards go after people personally over sports.
    Especially when they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Instead of coming after Coach34 they need to be pissed at their own school for allowing cheating to the extreme point that they are going to get nailed for years.

vCash
    From Rivals, a moron that goes by, OleMissGuy:

What in the world are you talking about, Bully? Just making up stuff and slinging mud? What are your sources for saying what is going on in Oxford? That tiny, hate filled fan run board of yours?

You live in California and haven't been back to Mississippi in over 30 years. How could you possibly know what is going on in Oxford, a place that you have not visited since the 60's?

You rant and you squall and you make accusations but it is all coming out of your tinfoil covered head.

You do know that the guy who spews all that stuff on your board has lived in Lousiana ever since he got out of prison. He doesn't know anything about Oxford, either.

98 OleMissGuy, Sunday at 7:32 PM

Same thread, same moron:

So you sometimes talk to a guy who used to be active in political campaigns in the Southeastern part of the United States??? Are you kidding me?? He doesn't live within 500 miles of here, either, does he? Probably never has. Not connected to Ole Miss in any way. Probably not connected to Moo U, either. That is hilarious to suggest that he knows what is going on in Hugh Freeze's office because he worked in short political campaigns in Georgia or something years ago. How long was he in each state, a couple of weeks? And that is your source for what is going on in Oxford this afternoon?

Admit it, Bully, you are just making up stuff or copying things those nuts on your little board make up. Then you come here and post it as fact. That is sick. Just sick.

Does your board guy live in Louisiana or not? You didn't deny that part. Didn't deny the prison part, either.

103 OleMissGuy, Sunday at 10:09 PM
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 05-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.

vCash
    thanks BLB

vCash
    Gonna give you one of my responses because it leads to another post about you fro this idiot:

Folks, this is the same stuff OMG was saying when I told this board Tunsil was in trouble and was going to be ruled ineligible for a huge chunk of this past season.

When it comes to anything OMG posts, you simply have to look at his history to know what his game is.

ETA - I freely admit I get a lot of my info from Elitedawgs.com. Given the info gleaned there has been proved true time-and-again, why would I have a problem with that being a source?

That said, I also do my own research, gathering info from other places. In particular I have a very personal connection with a politico who used to be heavily involved in Southeastern US campaigns, including Mississippi. He knows a TON of the power players in Mississippi, and knows where a lot of the bones are buried.

We share info and go back to our other sources to see what they are hearing on their end. Most of the time, it's just hearsay, but you'd be amazed how often we'll be talking about this stuff and get an, "ah-ha" moment.

I wish I could give you more details, but the fact is, I'm very careful about what info I post because I know without doubt some of these OM fans have been trying to figure out who I am for a long time so they can cause me or my family pain. You should see what they've said and done to the guy who started Elitedawgs, a guy who goes by Coach34 or C34.

It's appalling. They've accused him of having a thing for trannies, tried to accuse him of statutory rape, have tried repeatedly to get him fired, have published his real name and address on public forums, encouraging countless whackos to take revenge, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    thanks BLB
    NP Check your PM

vCash
    kick em right in the nuts coach .... at least twice
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Thanks to everyone so far- I had no clue they talked about me so often. Keep it coming

vCash
    Gotcha Coach, I don't look a lot of UNM boards, but maybe I'll start! If appropriate, don't hesitate to involve law enforcement, I' sure you have already considered that. Prayers for you and loved ones.

vCash
    Can we just have a good old fashioned back yard brawl? I'm sure they have a lawyer that can draw up a waiver releasing us all from liability. Sad bunch over there good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Agreed and one for Steve Robertson IE Rosebowl