Hoover has put in a bid as well.

I've been to all of those ballparks minus the new one in Nashville and I have been to the SEC Tournament in Hoover the last time we won in 2012.

My personal opinion on it and what I would do if I was the SEC is I would rotate it between Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans/Metairie, and Hoover/Birmingham. Jacksonville has a very nice stadium but it's a long way from most of the league. Plus in "theory" if you are an average college baseball player who plays for four years you get the opportunity to play in all four venues.

They kind of focused some on the nightlife in each of those cities, but with those tournaments a lot of those fans just go and watch the ball games each day and that usually takes up the entire day especially on the front end. So, I'm not really sure how big of a deal the nightlife aspect is. I've always felt like the RV thing was an excuse by the SEC office for keeping it in Hoover. The RV thing is a factor, but I think they overplay it.

Nashville- centrally located and convenient for a lot of the East and West teams. New facility.

Memphis- located conveniently for MSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt. Has a proven track record and hosted the first Civil Rights Game between two MLB clubs. Just renovated a year ago. Still arguably the best stadium in Minor League baseball.

New Orleans- Stadium needs to be renovated- rumored to be happening soon. Convenient for LSU, MSU, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M.

Hoover- Has a good track record of hosting SEC Tournament. Convenient for Alabama, Auburn, MSU, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and Georgia. Biggest con is there is a much nicer stadium in Birmingham now- Hoover is essentially Birmingham's Smith-Wills Stadium.

I think all are worthy. So just rotate it.