Thread: 1st it's Fancy- today it Rebel Bruiser

vCash

1st it's Fancy- today it Rebel Bruiser

Tunsil tells the world he took money- let's blame C34

Bruiser (literally a ********** for those of you that don't know of him) has put his tin foil hat to expound his theories behind my Twitter activity. Bruised say I either helped the Hacker on Tunsil OR I have gotten a cease and desist order from State because OM is blaming us for getting Bama in trouble (which is a lie).

Nice try Bruiser I protected my tweets and deleted some because just this past weekend I had one of your kind threaten my daughter. Threaten an innocent kid over all this. And if that wasn't enough- OM had a Murse on Twitter pretending to be a State chick and other handles as well. This Murse put out fake texts trying to say I threatened the Twitter account- and the Murse is so damn redneck and stupid he ****ed up the texts blowing his cover. But what do you expect from a Leake Academy grad.

There's not going to be any ceasing or desisting Bruiser- Laremy Tunsil made sure of that
    Last edited by Coach34; 05-03-2016 at 12:52 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    How is anyone affiliated with MSU or a message board responsible for Laremy Tunsil admitting that he was paid to go to OM and routinely asked for and received money from their coaches? Seems to me the beef is with LT, Rebs.

vCash
    The pucker factor is fast approaching critical mass. If any of them had the foresight to take out their gerbil and put a piece of coal between their cheeks they'd have a 20c diamond now.

vCash
    I just listened to Chuck R and Ben G's spin from yesterday. Chuck said he had been assured that money exchanged was documented by OM. He then said IF the texts were real. It can't be both. So the texts might not be real, but if the were its been assured it was legal. Can't get any dumber.

vCash
    They're throwing so much shit in so many directions it's covering them all up with a pile of horrendously smelling shit.

That gag order they put on freeze needs to be extended to the the fan sites and the Rebel faithful. They keep digging in further and further. It's gone from pretty damn bad to "please God don't let this escalate to SMU level bad" in a matter of days. They thought they could manage this. That, to me, is the most comical part of it all. They actually thought they had this shit under control.

vCash
    Ole Miss and its followers are doing what you do when you can't accept the truth and you can make yourself be quiet.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 05-03-2016 at 12:53 PM.

vCash
    I have rebel fans that I work with that say all of this stuff is coming back on State because Yancy says so. Unreal.

vCash
    Umiss has gone from being an embarrassment to the state of Mississippi to being an embarrassment to the entire SEC. I hope the NCAA puts them out of their misery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Umiss has gone from being an embarrassment to the state of Mississippi to being an embarrassment to the entire SEC. I hope the NCAA puts them out of their misery.
    There an embarrassment to the NCAA and academic institutions everywhere. They're letting ineligible kids in by having other people taking their college entrance exam. Ongoing academic fraud committed by officials employed at the academic institution. Those kids who got in inappropriately took our tax dollars for pell grants and no telling what other kind of assistance. MTAG? Student Loans? Scholarship funds? pell Grants? The stipends they're now approved for? All based on lies. They, as an institution, stole money from multiple places to get football players eligible.

vCash
    Ole Miss is using the I'm rubber and you're glue defense.

vCash
    Sounds like a Scooby Doo villain. "And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for that meddling Coach!"

The squirming is delicious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    The pucker factor is fast approaching critical mass. If any of them had the foresight to take out their gerbil and put a piece of coal between their cheeks they'd have a 20c diamond now.
    Will use that some time, somewhere before this is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Will use that some time, somewhere before this is over.
    Yeah, I thought that was pretty clever too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Tunsil tells the world he took money- let's blame C34

Bruiser (literally a ********** for those of you that don't know of him) has put his tin foil hat to expound his theories behind my Twitter activity. Bruised say I either helped the Hacker on Tunsil OR I have gotten a cease and desist order from State because OM is blaming us for getting Bama in trouble (which is a lie).

Nice try Bruiser I protected my tweets and deleted some because just this past weekend I had one of your kind threaten my daughter. Threaten an innocent kid over all this. And if that wasn't enough- OM had a Murse on Twitter pretending to be a State chick and other handles as well. This Murse put out fake texts trying to say I threatened the Twitter account- and the Murse is so damn redneck and stupid he ****ed up the texts blowing his cover. But what do you expect from a Leake Academy grad.

There's not going to be any ceasing or desisting Bruiser- Laremy Tunsil made sure of that
    That guy should get his Kyar blade and run off in a golf cart. Pretty close eh coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    I just listened to Chuck R and Ben G's spin from yesterday. Chuck said he had been assured that money exchanged was documented by OM. He then said IF the texts were real. It can't be both. So the texts might not be real, but if the were its been assured it was legal. Can't get any dumber.
    Seems ole Chuck was also assured there no investigation still going on too. The pressure seems to me to be on Chuck. He's got to decide which lie to go with tomorrow's headlines, damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    That guy should get his Kyar blade and run off in a golf cart. Pretty close eh coach?
    insert Yancy wink

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Don't forget the counterfeit tickets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    Don't forget the counterfeit tickets.

Victory!!! (Red)

vCash
    I wish you all would give him a invite to this page so we can have good material to make fun of your basic ole miss homer.