Thread: Like all of us. I have Ole Miss friends. They have children and grandchildren

vCash

Like all of us. I have Ole Miss friends. They have children and grandchildren

...who love Ole Miss football and live for game days.

Consequently, I was a little conflicted over all this... just not all that eager to see the youngest Rebels dismayed and disheartened.

That's why I'd like to thank the feckless delusional arrogant dickheads at Nafoom and on twitter and elsewhere who have clarified my thinking.

Those clowns make you hope the NCAA starts with Death Penalty and tacks on more pain from there..

My Ole Miss friends' children will be over it 72 hours after the whip comes down. And they will learn a valuable life lesson in the process: your parents' school is a corrupt delusional whorehouse drugpit.

vCash
    My father in law is a huge OM fan. Love the guy to death and we have a great relationship. He's not one of the typical fans. I've never heard one poor word toward MSU come out of his mouth. Having said that, I hope the NCAA destroys all their hopes and dreams. I hope their entire university falls into the black abyss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post

Consequently, I was a little conflicted over all this... just not all that eager to see the youngest Rebels dismayed and disheartened.

That's why I'd like to thank the feckless delusional arrogant dickheads at Nafoom and on twitter and elsewhere who have clarified my thinking.

Those clowns make you hope the NCAA starts with Death Penalty and tacks on more pain from there..

My Ole Miss friends' children will be over it 72 hours after the whip comes down. And they will learn a valuable life lesson in the process: your parents' school is a corrupt delusional whorehouse drugpit.
    Speak for yourself.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    My father in law is a huge OM fan. Love the guy to death and we have a great relationship. He's not one of the typical fans. I've never heard one poor word toward MSU come out of his mouth. Having said that, I hope the NCAA destroys all their hopes and dreams. I hope their entire university falls into the black abyss.
    Boom!

vCash
    My dad has two degrees from ole miss. I have mocked him mercilessly since 1992 when I applied to MSU. HE has long ago swapped sides(he owns a few cowbells). But even if he had not, I would be mocking his ass this very moment. I still point out he went to THAT school at least yearly.

vCash
    I sat by an UNM fan and a State fan at lunch. They were discussing athletes in general and of course the UNM fan kept repeating 3 top draft choices over and over so everyone could hear it. Then the topic changed to baseball and the discussion of national seeds and the UNM fan was trying to convince the State fan that there was no way even if State won out that they would get a national top seed because of three other schools in the SEC and the NCAA would not give the SEC four. Everything out of his mouth made you think MSU was so below UNM. I just bit my tongue and smiled when he got up and left thinking what a piece of shit university he pulls for and they are going to get what they deserve soon. Arrogant piece of $hit.

vCash
    I believe that the negotiations between OM and the NCAA will begin with the death penalty because of the multiple infractions. OM will negotiate their way out of the death penalty but they will still be buried alive. We might want to move the Egg Bowl to the first game of the season because it will be akin to Ohio State vs. Ohio.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I believe that the negotiations between OM and the NCAA will begin with the death penalty because of the multiple infractions. OM will negotiate their way out of the death penalty but they will still be buried alive. We might want to move the Egg Bowl to the first game of the season because it will be akin to Ohio State vs. Ohio.
    USM needs to get good quick so we can have a viable in-state rival

vCash
    Last edited by MedDawg; 07-07-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Most of what's terrible regarding the State of Mississippi stems from that school and the people involved. So for them to disappear would do us all some good. And I'm not talking about the racial stuff, I'm talking about the power hungry manipulation by the elite. Then they enable the lowest of the low to work FOR them creating chaos.

Blow it up, I say.

vCash
    Decision to accept friends/family members flow chart:

Do you support ole miss in any way: NO-> Proceed to more meaningful Q &A YES -> Proceed to more qualified individuals more worthy of additional and meaningful dialogue.

Exhibit 1- Matt Wyatt. And to further support my system, I will go all Freezus and say- "Thou shall not be unequally yolked! THIS according to verse....flip page...page....flip page...it's in here...reference TBD, I'll google it later"

vCash
    I don't have Ole Miss friends...

vCash
    Nor do it. life it too short

vCash
    I'm currently in the process of converting one. I'm not only dating a UNM grad, she's also a UNM professor who is a basketball booster and has season tickets to men's and women's basketball, football and baseball. Besides the obvious difference between us, this is working because I hate UNM waaaaaaay more than she hates State. As a matter of fact, I don't think she hates us at all. When our women were playing the other MSU in the tournament, she was texting me during the game saying 'We' when referring to State. I even have her laughing at Tunsil jokes now.

Her biggest problem is the same problem 99% of their fan base have. If Bdork, Freezus, Yancy, Kellenburger, McCready or Alford say it, it is the unquestionable truth. Accept it, repeat it, ignore detractors and move on. This past weekend she went from agreeing they were screwed Friday night to breathing a big sigh of relief after reading Alford's article Saturday morning. It was then that I read her a post on here by one of you shooting down his whole story on how it didn't jive with the NCAA link he referenced. She's smart and realized then that he was just blowing smoke to the lemmings and is now firmly back in the "we're screwed" camp. I'll have her ringing a cowbell before football season is over.

vCash
    I know several people that graduated from OM years ago that have become bulldog fans and won't return to OM ever.
    Last edited by Maroonandwhite; 11-26-2018 at 11:42 AM.

vCash
    My Mom did two years at UNM. Left to marry my Dad when he graduated from the Naval Academy. 54 years later she still doesn't cheer for them - and in fact hangs up on their fund raising calls. That is a good Mom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    I'm currently in the process of converting one. I'm not only dating a UNM grad, she's also a UNM professor who is a basketball booster and has season tickets to men's and women's basketball, football and baseball. Besides the obvious difference between us, this is working because I hate UNM waaaaaaay more than she hates State. As a matter of fact, I don't think she hates us at all. When our women were playing the other MSU in the tournament, she was texting me during the game saying 'We' when referring to State. I even have her laughing at Tunsil jokes now.

Her biggest problem is the same problem 99% of their fan base have. If Bdork, Freezus, Yancy, Kellenburger, McCready or Alford say it, it is the unquestionable truth. Accept it, repeat it, ignore detractors and move on. This past weekend she went from agreeing they were screwed Friday night to breathing a big sigh of relief after reading Alford's article Saturday morning. It was then that I read her a post on here by one of you shooting down his whole story on how it didn't jive with the NCAA link he referenced. She's smart and realized then that he was just blowing smoke to the lemmings and is now firmly back in the "we're screwed" camp. I'll have her ringing a cowbell before football season is over.
    This is like a Christian dating an atheist, it will never work, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!** sorta!

vCash
    Having an Ole Miss friend or two is no more objectionable than befriending a couple of al Qaeda operatives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post

In her defense, what other AD lies thru his teeth the way Bjork does? Who would expect that from such a position?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post

No offense, but ole miss fan's kids and grandkids are just dicks in training.