Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo OM can't wait to tell their story- but Freeezus...

vCash
    I've been told by multiple people "You're not lawyer and you're in over your head just you wait and see we'll come out just fine".

vCash
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - the entire country got to see first hand what despicable cheaters the bearsharks are last week. The entire country is expecting the NCAA to hammer umiss. If they don't, the perception will be that the SEC can get away with anything and the NCAA can't control the rampant cheating. Is that really the image the NCAA wants out there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - the entire country got to see first hand what despicable cheaters the bearsharks are last week. The entire country is expecting the NCAA to hammer umiss. If they don't, the perception will be that the SEC can get away with anything and the NCAA can't control the rampant cheating. Is that really the image the NCAA wants out there?
    Yep, the NCAA really has no shot at saving face unless it hammers UNM. Thanks to the glorious statement by Tunsil. The other conferences are just waiting. And to be honest, UNM is the sacrificial lamb of the SEC. As long as Bama, LSU, Georgia, and Florida come out ok, the SEC office won't mind letting UNM get skulldrug by the NCAA. Slive was going to help keep the SEC as clean as possible until that NFL draft night fiasco. Now, I bet he backs off and says you're on your own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    Yep, the NCAA really has no shot at saving face unless it hammers UNM. Thanks to the glorious statement by Tunsil. The other conferences are just waiting. And to be honest, UNM is the sacrificial lamb of the SEC. As long as Bama, LSU, Georgia, and Florida come out ok, the SEC office won't mind letting UNM get skulldrug by the NCAA. Slive was going to help keep the SEC as clean as possible until that NFL draft night fiasco. Now, I bet he backs off and says you're on your own.
    You think after ole miss tried to buy Rashan away from Michigan that Harbaugh would let ole miss skate on what came out? Freeze and his cronies are even having Rashan's mom come out saying they are clean. Do you think she just randomly decided to come to Freeze's aid? I think several recruits have learned you can go pick up your red backpack and then sign with the school you actually want to go to. Freeze gets more high profile recruits to visit so it looks like a desirable location. It really was a smart move if they didn't get so greedy so quickly. You get 5 & 4 stars showing up and you would eventually get some to sign.

vCash
    They recruit kids they're not going to get cleanly to help aid the perception. It's not rocket science. Not every recruit gets offered a car, a house, 100 dollar bills out the ying yang, and a stand-in to take their ACT for them. It's few and far between, even at Ole Miss, for a kid to get that much stuff.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Has announced 2 days ahead of time he won't have time to speak to the media at an FCA event on Thursday. Whatsamatta Freezus? You still got practice jerseys to wash from Spring Practice??? You got nothing BUT time right now.

If they had the proper paperwork- an OM official would tell people- not SpiritChuck
    He also sent out a notice ahead of time that he wouldn't be available at the Chick Fil A challenge. I wonder if he'll be able to get away with not answering questions now that he eagled hole 15 and he won the tournament with Wesley Walls? I doubt the Georgia writers and journalists are going to give him much slack seeing as that Tunsil was a heavy UGA lean.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    They recruit kids they're not going to get cleanly to help aid the perception. It's not rocket science. Not every recruit gets offered a car, a house, 100 dollar bills out the ying yang, and a stand-in to take their ACT for them. It's few and far between, even at Ole Miss, for a kid to get that much stuff.
    Or those that have financial abilities...

vCash
    Freeze knows his ass will be history. I think Bjork is also complicit in all this.

vCash
    Is it just me that I find it odd that a mother moves from Florida to Mississippi and can't pay her electric bill? Also, if you can't pay your electric bill, why is it $300+? I mean I live in a 2900 sq ft house with my 3 kids and my bill is never more than $250
    I think that included water also.

Got to water those plants.

vCash
    Is it just me that I find it odd that a mother moves from Florida to Mississippi and can't pay her electric bill? Also, if you can't pay your electric bill, why is it $300+? I mean I live in a 2900 sq ft house with my 3 kids and my bill is never more than $250
    Supposedly included water.