Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Haters Anonymous

vCash

Cowboy Haters Anonymous

This thread is a 12 step oriented fellowship for State fans who hate the Dallas Cowboys but are dealing with the consequences of the 2016 NFL Draft, namely Dak Prescott being drafting by the aforementioned Cowboys. If you are not affected by this hatred please wait outside of this thread so that those of us who are dealing with this may do so honestly and in serenity.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I'll always root against Dallas
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    Present and terribly conflicted!

vCash
    My name is Stark. And I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

vCash
    I only hated the Cowboys because Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in such an asshole fashion. Now that Tom Landry is no longer alive and can't be head coach anyway, I can forgive Jerry for this based upon Dak being selected by them.

vCash
    My name is Reason and I'm a cowboy hater.

I've hated the Cowboys for as long as I can remember. I can't remember my first instance of hating them but I do remember as child on the elementary school playground being completely annoyed by another classmate calling them "America's team". Ever since that moment I have had a deep disdain for that ugly star, their trashy owner, and their new stadium. The only thing that I halfway liked about the Cowboys was their cheerleaders but after looking around i believe that other cheerleader squads have more quality.

Of course like many of you I was totally bummed out when our beloved Dak got drafted to the one organization that I despised. I could have dealt with any other team drafting them but Dallas. It didn't really hit me how awkward and trigger d I would be until I was promptly bombarded by people at church who are Dallas fans and know that I am a State fan. When one woman "promised" to buy me a Dak Prescott jersey I almost lost it. The image of his name on the back of that rag almost took me under. I don't know how I am going to cope with this latest development but what I do know is that I will need to lean on your experience, strength and hope to make it through the dark days ahead. Thank you. My name is Reason and I'm a cowboy hater.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    we can always hope he gets traded for some future draft picks.. maybe to Green Bay....
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    My wife said it best, I can root for Dak but he isn't starting for that crap team yet.

vCash
    Ok to hope he goes 28-35 for 350yds and 3 TD's every week and rushing for another 120 but they still lose on a RB fumble at the 2?

vCash
    I've loathed the Dallas Cowboys since before I loved MSU. That loathing will always be there. I wish Dak the best of luck but will continue root against his team. I'm extremely happy for Dak because he is a lifelong, diehard Cowboys fanatic.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    Cowboy fan since 1966, when you mention Roger to me you had better say Saint Roger, Emmit Smith will always be the greatest RB in history with Tony Dorsett and Calvin Hill a close 2nd and 3rd and Drew Pearson is the greatest receiver ever. But I've hated Jerry Jones up until Saturday.

vCash
    Remember you don't have to even root for the cowboys until Romo inevitably goes down again...

vCash
    Hail to the Redskins!!! Dak is the NFL enemy now. Period. End of story. Fight for Victory! Enough said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon Blood View Post
    Hail to the Redskins!!! Dak is the NFL enemy now. Period. End of story. Fight for Victory! Enough said.
    This! All day. Braves on the warpath.
    Sorry Dak. Like he cares what I think.

vCash
    sign me up ... group therapy on chat ... Wednesdays @ 8:00 pm
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I grew up in the 70's - and since the Cowboys were so popular - I decided to roll with the Pittsburgh Steelers. My dislike for the Cowboys has endured the test of time. Once my wife bought our baby a Cowboys jacket - and I made her return it. No way could I allow my baby to wear that garbage. Now, my allegiance to MSU is way stronger than any NFL team - so I will definitely pull for Dak! It might take a little time before I can honestly pull for the Cowboys - but hey, you know, Dak's our guy.... so, if he's playing - I've got to go with him and his team. It won't feel natural though.... that's for sure.....

vCash
    My allegence changed faster than Hugh Freeze after the Tunsil Presser. Cowboys are now my team.

vCash
    Is there an official Elitedawgs psychiatrist? Some seem to need it. Hopefully he's not an Ole Miss grad though ....

vCash
    Jerry Jones can eat a dick. He told the world that he wanted the Memphis dude and he was sick about it. WTH is that? It's over. What good does that do anybody? The national guys talked forever about it. He's senile and an arrogant Arkansas pig redneck dbag. Can't wait for the trade. That's just low life BS from somebody who has too much money for so long he forgot how to act.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan61 View Post
    I only hated the Cowboys because Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in such an asshole fashion. Now that Tom Landry is no longer alive and can't be head coach anyway, I can forgive Jerry for this based upon Dak being selected by them.
    I agree with that and I can remember DD Lewis and James Jones playing for the Cowboys and yea I pulled for them then and yea I'm 3 days older than dirt!