Thread: We need more text conversations to be leaked soon....

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

We need more text conversations to be leaked soon....

It seems most have went from being excited that the hammer was indeed dropping on OM to "I have read the OM spin and now I am having doubts again"

vCash
    Not even close. They got hammered a lot again yesterday. I just linked a Scout story this morning.

In a year from now- the NCAA will deliver justice
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    It seems most have went from being excited that the hammer was indeed dropping on OM to "I have read the OM spin and now I am having doubts again"
    Who is this "most" you speak of? I literally don't know of anyone who is thinking that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Who is this "most" you speak of? I literally don't know of anyone who is thinking that.
    Actually, the longer the cat's got OM's tongue, the worse it is. The punishment will be epic.

vCash
    People need to understand that the hammer is going to drop hard. It's just not going to be tomorrow. The bear spin is ridiculous and in no way shape or form passes the smell test. When the bear admin goes to radio silence and is using the clowns at the friggin spirit as their official mouthpiece you know ITs coming.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Perhaps "most" was the wrong word but I have heard "some" say or post things about something they read or heard from OM minions and they want explanations to whether or not it's true. I have to admit was one to have doubts about anything really substantial happening to them but over the last week things have changed with my mindset a great deal.

vCash
    When I was a kid, the anticipation of a whippin was always worse than the whippin itself. Here's hoping they are equally as painful for the Rebs.
    "Nothing but the dawg in me..." George Clinton

vCash
    Think about this... Tunsil's dumb ass confessed to less than one percent of what Ole Miss is guilty of, and it has them worried about the most severe sanctions since SMU.

vCash
    Perhaps "most" was the wrong word but I have heard "some" say or post things about something they read or heard from OM minions and they want explanations to whether or not it's true. I have to admit was one to have doubts about anything really substantial happening to them but over the last week things have changed with my mindset a great deal.
    Who?

vCash
    Please remember that last week Tunsil "gifted" us the greatest draft we could have ever imagined. Up until that day, we had all been in wait mode since Ole Miss wasn't releasing their response to the NOA.

So, we still have the NOA response that will hopefully made public soon. In the absence of that, we enjoy either the spin OM creates or the scrambling of trying to find a lifeline.

The longer this takes to drag out, the better it will be in the end.

vCash
    The Ole Miss brain trust has timed things so that just about the point the sports world would be willing to ignore them, they have to publish the NOA.

It would have been FAR better for them to get it out two weeks ago. They are just going to keep ripping off scabs.