Thread: Dear UMiss lurkers,.....

vCash

Dear UMiss lurkers,.....

Keep that chin up and look on the bright side: that brand spankin' new, shiny north end zone expansion is gonna be the bees knees. 'Croots are gonna look at that and commit on the spot!.....maybe.

P.S. - click an ad, please.

vCash
    Also on the bright side they can buy a cover for those new empty seats that says Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Keep that chin up and look on the bright side: that brand spankin' new, shiny north end zone expansion is gonna be the bees knees. 'Croots are gonna look at that and commit on the spot!.....maybe.

Better come on a non game day, because it's gonna empty in a few years and close to a decade once the NCAA finishes them off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Also on the bright side they can buy a cover for those new empty seats that says Ole Miss.

YES. A tarp like Jacksonville uses will be even better.

vCash

What...... I thought it was those clump of trees and the PVC pup tents that wooed them over to the dark side!

vCash

They haven't started construction yet have they? They might not want to do that right away. In fact, they could just go ahead and move the temporary bleachers out and leave them out.

I know if MSU was doing the same thing as OM was/is apparently doing, I'd be a lot less generous with my donations to the FB program for a while ... a long while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    They haven't started construction yet have they? They might not want to do that right away. In fact, they could just go ahead and move the temporary bleachers out and leave them out.

I know if MSU was doing the same thing as OM was/is apparently doing, I'd be a lot less generous with my donations to the FB program for a while ... a long while.
    They started right after the last game. It was already underway when the state championship games were played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The 'TUNSIL TARP OF SHAME'

vCash
    I have leased out The Grove for squirrel hunting from '17 through '20.
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs Delaney View Post
    I have leased out The Grove for squirrel hunting from '17 through '20.
    Dang man, I was gonna make it a preserve for wounded beavers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Dang man, I was gonna make it a preserve for wounded beavers.
    Possibly a chance that species is extinct in '17.