Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my guess on who hacked Tunsil...

Banned
    vCash

Here's my guess on who hacked Tunsil...

it's a bitter ex-girlfriend. Someone who had access to that video, someone that made his Twitter and Instagram accounts. Someone that thought she was getting paid when he got paid and now she's left out in the cold She's mad. So mad that she attacked him last night at the worst possible time. Tunsil knows who it is that's why he says he won't press charges because there's more skeletons in the closet he doesn't want her leaking out. She will get paid off but she ain't done Big Softie. Not even close. That's my guess. Now pick it apart.

vCash
    Buy

Only a woman can be that vindictive. Only question is...which sorority? Ha!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Dolphins did it

vCash
    Well Tunsil said "he" to begin with then changed it to somebody hacked his account. Leaves the impression he knows or suspects a male. Now whether that male was also his "very close friend that was spurned" or not, who knows. Have seen a former "financial advisor" who was let go recently by Tunsil may be the one with an axe to grind. Doesn't really matter though, it was put out there and Tunsil confirmed it was real and true. Damage done and the Freeze's little boat is taking on water and the water pump has broke down. Will be interesting to see if the rats start jumping out of his bass boat.

vCash
    Swami. Or elite dawg enforcer

vCash
    The universe of possible culprits:

Stepdad
    Angry ex-agent or advisor
    Angry ex-friend/girlfriend
    Unscrupulous State fan
    Bama, Auburn, etc fan
    Someone seeking a payoff

I would look to who had the easiest access... this was probably not a legit hack.

vCash
    Kimdiche did it

vCash
    Have yall seen the report that says someone had been trying to sell that video for months?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Kimdiche did it
    That's my guess. He is mad he took the 'Fall' for Tunsil.

vCash
    Had to be an LSU fan that hacked him, since that's TSUN's real rival.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Had to be an LSU fan that hacked him, since that's TSUN's real rival.****
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Kimdiche did it
    Yep, Robert had Denzel do it.

Or a mad ex gf

vCash
    Again, it blows my mind that LT isn't going to press charges if he finds out who hacked his account. It easily cost LT $12 million, which I'm guessing someone asking for $305 for the utility bill could use.

Banned
    vCash
    He knows who did it. You'll never convince me otherwise.

vCash
    I think it was Ole Miss. They are doing everything to deflect from Freeze. They knew they were busted and they are trying to keep Freeze from showing cause.

vCash
    If the video had been on the market as Deadspin reported then someone knows who had it and was trying to sell it.

Tonsil had to have signed onto a computer that saved his login information. Someone had to have access to Tonsil's phone.

My guess is a "close friend" in Oxford that appears to no longer be a part of the Tonsil entourage free ride and said **** it.

White male, bow tie, 22 years old.

vCash
    Step dad seems like suspect #1 to me. Kimchee could've but that dude isn't smart enough to figure that crap out.

Also, step dad would have pics of the bills etc... Just seems like the most logical place. The only reason I have any questions as to whether it was him was because I don't know how he'd have videos of Tunsil smoking a bong in front of a rebel flag. That's obviously in Oxford and likely at a students house.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Step dad seems like suspect #1 to me. Kimchee could've but that dude isn't smart enough to figure that crap out.

Also, step dad would have pics of the bills etc... Just seems like the most logical place. The only reason I have any questions as to whether it was him was because I don't know how he'd have videos of Tunsil smoking a bong in front of a rebel flag. That's obviously in Oxford and likely at a students house.
    It makes no sense for the dad to put all of this stuff out before the draft. If I'm suing someone for millions of dollars why would I cost him millions of dollars? Talk about hustling backwards. I don't think he's that stupid or smart enough to do all this hacking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    He knows who did it. You'll never convince me otherwise.
    Absolutely

vCash
    [IMG][/IMG]