Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The NCAA has to hammer OM- they have no choice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceHarbor View Post
    This just keeps playing in my head with regards to UM and its fans.

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

The timing of Freeze and his lying was pretty sweet last night....

Pick 11....Interview with Freeze by ESPN about the Tunsil video. "We care about our kids and he's a good kid. Hope he can get past that mistake"

Pick 13....Tunsil selected by Miami

Pick 15....Pictures of hacked IM message with Ole Miss staff about taking money

Pick 17....Press conference where Tunsil admits that Ole Miss paid him

Freeze can suck it, you lying, hypocritical, self-righteous, bastard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Bdork and Freezus have to be fired. They literally have no choice at this point
    You've got to believe that this is the main reason that everything is so quiet from UNM. Vitter is about to neutron bomb the athletic Dept. and needs to get his ducks in a row. Otherwise their already bad reputation drops event further.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    It is a crazy turn of events that will be talked about by college football fans for years.

If Hugh Freeze is still the HC at Ole Miss in 2 weeks, there is more smoke than fire.

If not, and there is more fire than smoke and he's still there, it will be only 2nd to SMU's penalties when they are handed down.
    Still saying no bowl ban spider? What about you 34? Think the odds have surpassed 50%?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Still saying no bowl ban spider? What about you 34? Think the odds have surpassed 50%?
    I'd say the odds are well over 50% now not just for a bowl ban, but for it being multiple years. And show causes all around - Freezus, BeeYork, Miller, Luke, etc.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Yeahhhhh- they gonna get a bowl ban
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yeahhhhh- they gonna get a bowl ban
    And what's hilarious is that's the least of their worries now.

vCash
    Will Freeze get a show cause?? He had to know everything going on. I don't think it matters who the coach is now but I want him gone.

vCash
    My question is did Archie know what the game plan was when he suggested Hugh for HC?

vCash
    The only way they fire Freeze and Bjork is if they know the NCAA is going to make them anyway. They know where all the bodies are buried.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 04-29-2016 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    I'm hoping much more for massive scholly reductions. I don't give a shit about their bowl game hopes let the scholarship reductions be a de facto bowl ban as they go 2-10 for a few years.

vCash
    New stuff, and if true, they are dead in the water
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine View Post
    I'm hoping much more for massive scholly reductions. I don't give a shit about their bowl game hopes let the scholarship reductions be a de facto bowl ban as they go 2-10 for a few years.
    I want massive scholly reductions, bowl bans, and players allowed to transfer. Plus the show causes, of course.

vCash
    Never have blatant NCAA violations gotten this much national attention. It's everywhere today. It was literally a nuclear bomb set off in Oxford. And it was done before the signees reported in June.

Might start seeing some request permission to jump ship now with all this new info after Freezus lied to them.
    If the NCAA doesn't hammer them now they might as well close their doors because the whole world will see you can do whatever you want with no penalty. Thru have to hammer them now! Goodbye Bucky!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Damn 34, I can see you and Big Softie getting a statue made, just trying to figure out where it should be placed!
    I vote for Wabo

vCash
    Everybody on the planet expects them to get nailed by the NCAA now. If they don't, there will be lots of people really questioning why. And they will just assume the SEC gets away with everything. I don't think the NCAA will want that to be the narrative.

vCash
    Personally, if you could take away their cheating, I'd like to see Freeze stay at OM. Without his bought 4 & 5 star talent, he's not much of a coach, IMO. Make him play fair and UNm will mostly suck for as long as he is there.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 04-29-2016 at 05:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Everybody on the planet expects them to get nailed by the NCAA now. If they don't, there will be lots of people really questioning why. And they will just assume the SEC gets away with everything. I don't think the NCAA will want that to be the narrative.
    If the NCAA doesn't hammer Northern Miss to the wall, two things happen:

1) The NCAA confirms its own irrelevancy.
    2) It becomes literally anything goes in recruiting. Things we have literally never seen before will be fair game.

Somehow I don't think either of those things are a desirable outcome for the NCAA. Northern Miss is about to see some of the stiffest sanctions since SMU. I just don't see how the NCAA can do anything less.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bankerdawg View Post
    Do you think players will be allowed to jump even though they've signed?
    I think they should have to stay!! they knew what was going on and that something was coming and choose the money and girls anyways.....

vCash
    Some have said it might be next summer before penalties are handed out. Does this move that up a bit?

vCash
    Tunsil had already been investigated. This is new stuff. The NCAA is going to hit them very hard for not being forthcoming after having suspended Tunsil because he wasn't forthcoming at that time.