Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NCAA has to hammer OM- they have no choice

vCash

The NCAA has to hammer OM- they have no choice

Never have blatant NCAA violations gotten this much national attention. It's everywhere today. It was literally a nuclear bomb set off in Oxford. And it was done before the signees reported in June.

Might start seeing some request permission to jump ship now with all this new info after Freezus lied to them.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Never have blatant NCAA violations gotten this much national attention. It's everywhere today. It was literally a nuclear bomb set off in Oxford. And it was done before the signees reported in June.

Might start seeing some request permission to jump ship now with all this new info after Freezus lied to them.
    Do you think players will be allowed to jump even though they've signed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bankerdawg View Post
    I hope so. I want them all to be allowed to disperse like a fart in the wind. They'll have no coaches and no players.

vCash
    I guess those show cause chances just skyrocketed.

vCash

It is a crazy turn of events that will be talked about by college football fans for years.

If Hugh Freeze is still the HC at Ole Miss in 2 weeks, there is more smoke than fire.

If not, and there is more fire than smoke and he's still there, it will be only 2nd to SMU's penalties when they are handed down.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bankerdawg View Post
    If they are smart- they can petition the NCAA and claim that Freezus lied to them to get them there falsely. If I'm these player's coach- thats what I'm telling them to do

vCash
    You mean AJ may never get to play for Freeze? How sad, NOT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    It is a crazy turn of events that will be talked about by college football fans for years.

If Hugh Freeze is still the HC at Ole Miss in 2 weeks, there is more smoke than fire.

If not, and there is more fire than smoke and he's still there, it will be only 2nd to SMU's penalties when they are handed down.
    Bdork and Freezus have to be fired. They literally have no choice at this point

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    C34...who do you think the rebs are more pissed at...you for being right or Tunsil for turning them in? You were already living in their heads' rent free (pun intended), I can't imagine the amount of space you can occupy now.

vCash
    I agree if this is proven true.

No HC in history has ever survived in a case like this if it is proven
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Damn 34, I can see you and Big Softie getting a statue made, just trying to figure out where it should be placed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    C34...who do you think the rebs are more pissed at...you for being right or Tunsil for turning them in? You were already living in their heads' rent free (pun intended), I can't imagine the amount of space you can occupy now.
    If they have any sanity then its Tunsil. From the UNM perspective, I mean you put yourself in jeopardy to give a guy all this money that he wants and then he doesn't even have the decency to keep his mouth shut about it? That's way worse than anything C34 or Rosie have said or done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Damn 34, I can see you and Big Softie getting a statue made, just trying to figure out where it should be placed!
    The only condition is Big Softie has to be wearing the gas mask bong.

vCash
    Raise your hand if you are wearing a gas mask to the Egg Bowl.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Hats off to Rosebowl and C34 for tireless effort on this topic.
    Hats off to the hacker for doing the Lord's work in secret.
    Hats off to Tunsil for being too stupid to lie on national TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Raise your hand if you are wearing a gas mask to the Egg Bowl.
    That. Would. Be. Awesome!

I had already thought about it as a Halloween costume. Didn't think about the Egg Bowl.

vCash

fo real

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Hats off to Rosebowl and C34 for tireless effort on this topic.
    Hats off to the hacker for doing the Lord's work in secret.
    Hats off to Tunsil for being too stupid to lie on national TV.
    Amen to that

vCash
    Even Larry the cable guy is making fun of tunsil and unm on his show this morning!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    They have tons of hate going around for me, Tunsil, and their worthless, shitty lives right now

vCash

Bastille

This just keeps playing in my head with regards to UM and its fans.

https://youtu.be/F90Cw4l-8NY
    Last edited by LanceHarbor; 04-29-2016 at 11:23 AM. Reason: dumb