Hugh...what else can be said about this fellow that hasnt already been spewed by the masses? That said there is one thing I find very interesting about how it all went down last nite.

He was interviewed about the bong video while desperately needing a hanky to dab on his forehead while he got an "amen", his response...(paraphrasing) "tunsil is a great young man, I know the person he is and we're excited about the team that's about to draft this great person and player. He owned up to the video and said it's from a few years ago but I know the person and he will over come. God works in mysterious ways...this adversity could end up being a great thing in the end."

So freeze parrots the line of tunsil being a good, honest, upstanding young man. Then a short time later that honesty abounds as tunsil admits to payment from coach's. So what does hugh do now? He's already told us how great tunsil is and how adversity can be good. Does he stick to those lines and say tunsil was "honest and upstanding" when he threw him under the bus? Is this adversity gonna end up being a positive for hugh? Or is this just another case of Hugh's want and need to get out in front of a story and control the narrative coming back to bite him in the, what is now a tighter than tight, ass?

He really is one of those people that thinks he's smarter than everyone else but he was dang sure exposed last nite.