Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest OM investigation rumor...

vCash
    Don't have to get any records on the phones. The phone is all the NCAA needs.

vCash
    Looks like the NCAA went fishing and caught a large mouth snook.

vCash
    You are going to see some boosters thrown way under the bus. Like way way.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    and that's why I wrote The Network post- it's what they do. Put certain boosters on certain kids to buddy up. That's why they are so pissed in Noxubee County- they thought their guys there had done their job.
    Could have gotten that girl to start talking shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    You are going to see some boosters thrown way under the bus. Like way way.
    I wonder of any of these boosters will be pissed off enough to turn on the Plantation? This could get very ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I wonder of any of these boosters will be pissed off enough to turn on the Plantation? This could get very ugly.
    No way that happens. They are OM thru and thru- and thats why they were giving so much money and effort. They will just buy tickets to games thru friends and keep on doing the same things they have been. This just has to be a show to appease the NCAA
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    and that's why I wrote The Network post- it's what they do. Put certain boosters on certain kids to buddy up. That's why they are so pissed in Noxubee County- they thought their guys there had done their job.
    Momma Simmons wasn't having none of dat. She wasn't going to let Jeffrey go to UM. She thinks they're racist & doesn't like the way they recruit. She saw through their BS.

vCash
    No way that happens. They are OM thru and thru- and thats why they were giving so much money and effort. They will just buy tickets to games thru friends and keep on doing the same things they have been. This just has to be a show to appease the NCAA
    Should have known it was all kool aid drinkers. They believe in Freeze's the ends justify the means philosophy.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Should have known it was all kool aid drinkers. They believe in Freeze's the ends justify the means philosophy.
    That's not a Freeze philosophy that's from the boosters. They just needed a coach that didn't mind going along with it. See SMU & Ron Meyer.

vCash
    Correct.

If they dissociate me, they haven't wife, dad, mother or brother. All giving and tickets now go thru them.

Dissociating doesn't mean shit.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    That's not a Freeze philosophy that's from the boosters. They just needed a coach that didn't mind going along with it. See SMU & Ron Meyer.
    Damn, that's a nest of vipers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Unless the call history was deleted. But it may be like a computer hard drive ... you can't really delete things by just hitting "Delete" ... they're still there. The provider (AT&T, Verizon, etc.) of the phone might balk at releasing the history though.
    You would have to have a court order or subpoena to get a service provider to cough up that info. On the other hand I know a few individuals who would analyze those phones for free. I believe you could link them through data on the phone. In regards to deleted data it depends on memory capacity, phone type, and OS. Deleted data can be recovered on many phones though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    You would have to have a court order or subpoena to get a service provider to cough up that info. On the other hand I know a few individuals who would analyze those phones for free. I believe you could link them through data on the phone. In regards to deleted data it depends on memory capacity, phone type, and OS. Deleted data can be recovered on many phones though.
    Just don't ask Apple to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Yes- Orgeron is the Godfather- Freezus is Micheal Corleone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Aren't you guys picking up on the statements coming from Freeze and Bdork? If I've heard this one time, I've heard it 100 times from them:

"We're extremely confident in who we are and how we do things inside this building," Freeze added sternly.

Why do they keep referring to "inside this building"? I mean it's in every quote I see. Why? Because they are playing the semantics game. They know damn good and well they are cheating their asses off, and have been for a long damn time. But it's being done by The Network so they can claim plausible deniability.
    This post needs to be remembered out of this thread- when the sanctions come- they will hammer and hammer about how things were on the up and up by people "inside this building" and its all the rogue boosters fault who did those things on their own. And you cant punish OM cause a few boosters did bad things right????

Party line remains- "nine over three....nothing to see here"

vCash
    More coming on the coaches too... I expect specific "announcements" before the summer practices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    More coming on the coaches too... I expect specific "announcements" before the summer practices.
    I've heard some things but waiting to get confirmation before I step out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post

More recruiting assistants quietly being removed from the staff website because they are "pursuing other opportunities"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Just don't ask Apple to do it.
    A bit of a hijack and also a bit conspiracy theory-ish ... but it's quite possible that Apple actually did it, with the guarantee that the Feds would swear up and down "another company" did it. That way they satisfy the Feds and the court order, maintain their public position, and have plausible deniability.

vCash
    This post needs to be remembered out of this thread- when the sanctions come- they will hammer and hammer about how things were on the up and up by people "inside this building" and its all the rogue boosters fault who did those things on their own. And you cant punish OM cause a few boosters did bad things right????

Party line remains- "nine over three....nothing to see here"
    You can see it coming 100 miles away. It's also the reasoning and angle behind them ignoring state law and not not releasing the NOA as the law requires after a FOI filing. They believe, just as I predicted weeks ago, that they will be able to successfully "negotiate" with the NCAA and have a lot of what is in the letter thrown out. I promise you the NOA copy they eventually will release will be more heavily redacted than anything you've seen before.