Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simmons Charges

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

Simmons Charges

Jeffery & 4 others were charged with disturbing the peace today. He will also be charged with simple assault sometime presumably in the next week. Disturbing the peace & simple assault are 2 misdemeanors. I imagine he'll plead no contest & get community service & the book will be closed on this. Whether you think the punishment is too light, just right, or too harsh this is what we're dealing with.

vCash
    Yep
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Time to put it to bed

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Time to put it to bed
    Wow, you guys are truly pathetic. I would generally stay out of the cespool that is Mississippi football, but after all the shit you idiots have talked about Ole Piss in my time following the sport on the internet, this is a complete embarrassment. None of you should ever be allowed to say a word about anything that happens at Ole Piss ever again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaIsYourDaddy View Post
    Wow, you guys are truly pathetic. I would generally stay out of the cespool that is Mississippi football, but after all the shit you idiots have talked about Ole Piss in my time following the sport on the internet, this is a complete embarrassment. None of you should ever be allowed to say a word about anything that happens at Ole Piss ever again.
    HAHAHAHA. THIS SHOULD END WELL. WHERE'S MY POPCORN? Hey ****er, you have no leg to stand on. The inmates have been running the asylum at UM since Freeze got in office with ACTIVE players on the roster, not SIGNEES. You're known for getting low character recruits & it hasn't always played out in your favor. Welp you get what you pay for! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ You have the arrest records to prove it.

But back to JS situation, you don't even know the whole story. Stay the **** out of it. Go worry about your own damn team you worthless POS.
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 03-28-2016 at 03:28 PM.

vCash
    I'm sure Killaburger is terribly disappointed by this. Get ready for an article by Killaburger saying that Simmons should punish himself by going to EMCC & then signing with Ole Miss in December.

vCash

Terrible troll job attempt...

Have a great life!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm sure Killaburger is terribly disappointed by this. Get ready for an article by Killaburger saying that Simmons should punish himself by going to EMCC & then signing with Ole Miss in December.

Clarion Ledger headline: "Simmons with ALMOST a felony charge"

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Jonathan Taylor says hello...

Banned
    vCash
    Thanks moral compass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Jonathan Taylor says hello...
    And Stringfellow

vCash
    I'm sure this news is tough for you, since you were already getting excited about Simmons going to JUCO & having another chance to sign him next December.

Banned
    vCash
    Put down the meth and climb off your sister. You've lost it.

vCash
    Dammit Tusk, keep your people on a leash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    Put down the meth and climb off your sister. You've lost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Heh. Do y'all really think he's a Bama fan?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Ha. I was wondering the same thing. It's obvs this is a UM fan. And why he hasn't been banned yet is the better question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Must be Tusk's uncle-cousin.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Ha. I was wondering the same thing. It's obvs this is a UM fan. And why he hasn't been banned yet is the better question.
    Doesn't matter. I just laugh at the people who are desperately wanting MSU to cut him loose just so they can sign him. Ridiculous

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Unless he's an alter, he goes by thefloydian on tRant and is indeed a bama fan.

vCash
    I will assume your 5th post will be your last. What idiocy, when we signed Simmons he was HS kid that was clean as a whistle. Big difference in that and actively seeking transfers with felony records or signing guys with a pattern of bad behavior.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 03-28-2016 at 03:50 PM.