Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When sports become more important than right or wrong

vCash

When sports become more important than right or wrong

I'm sick of seeing players get away with things for the sake of the need of fans to field a better team! Everybody here hated to see Winston on the field. I read your posts.

What are we teaching?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I have no idea how you've lasted over 2 years

Banned
    vCash
    Ok bud lets kill a high school senior over four seconds of really poor judgment? I'm sure you've never acted out of emotion in your life too. Certainly never before you've fully matured yourself. Simmons will do his punishment and grow from this. Doubtful that female hippo even presses charges so what are you wanting to destroy his future over again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Ok bud lets kill a high school senior over four seconds of really poor judgment? I'm sure you've never acted out of emotion in your life too. Certainly never before you've fully matured yourself. Simmons will do his punishment and grow from this. Doubtful that female hippo even presses charges so what are you wanting to destroy his future over again?
    Who said kill? Only you.

Have we now reached the point that the victim is now the issue here. Why are you demeaning her even more by calling her a hippo?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Who said kill? Only you.

Have we now reached the point that the victim is now the issue here. Why are you demeaning her even more by calling her a hippo?
    Do you have the full facts and full video? We're being worse than ****ing Brackey. Again we are our own worst enemy.

"Sit down in front in trying to watch the game" - You.

This topic is poison. Media blackout of Simmons needs to be enacted across the maroon and white faithful.

vCash
    The only fact I need is seeing a grown SEC player hitting a woman repeatedly on the ground while another woman is hitting her too. There is no excuse for that.

And it's more than troubling to see MSU fans be OK with it.

vCash
    He's not even a MSU athlete. It's not Mullen's responsibility to do anything. This isn't the NFL.

Banned
    vCash
    Who said kill? Only you.

Victim my ass. Don't want to get embarrassed then keep dead family members out your mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg62 View Post
    Do you have the full facts and full video? We're being worse than ****ing Brackey. Again we are our own worst enemy.

This topic is poison. Media blackout of Simmons needs to be enacted across the maroon and white faithful.
    Ah!! Let's bury it. Sorta like with Winston? Hey... Let's even get the PD envolved with it to. Would hate to lose a game over this MINOR thing like beating up a woman on the ground!

Banned
    vCash
    The only fact I need is seeing a grown SEC player hitting a woman repeatedly on the ground while another woman is hitting her too. There is no excuse for that.

And it's more than troubling to see MSU fans be OK with it.
    When you speak poorly of dead family members in front of their family you get whatever is coming to you. Woman man cactus whatever. Don't speak poorly of the dead around their loved ones because something like this is exactly what will happen.

Banned
    vCash
    Ah!! Let's bury it. Sorta like with Winston? Hey... Let's even get the PD envolved with it to. Would hate to lose a game over this MINOR thing like beating up a woman on the ground!
    You sound like a Bear. Someone check this dudes I.P. address please.

vCash
    Has she pressed charges? What happened before? Did she pull a knife on the other girl? Why confict yet?

vCash
    I trust Mullen to get all the information and handle it the best way for the university and the kid who has never had any issues of any kind.

vCash
    Far worse has happened in Oxford and been swept under the rug without even being discussed ..

vCash
    Kimchee put a person in the hospital for awhile- barely saw a thing about it.
    Freezus just signed a player that got in trouble for sticking his finger in other player's butthole- but thats ok too
    Jamal Mosely was accused of rape- transferred right in and played at OM
    Damore Stringfellow knocked a chick out and was accused of assault- transferred to OM
    Chad Kelly threatened to kill people at a Club as well as police officers. Chad Kelly had to be physically removed by campus police from the football facility by Dabo Sweeney. Football Coaches couldnt handle his outrage and called for help.

Simmons made a poor judgement. The woman he hit got up and walked away from the ordeal- and was out in da Club the next night. Thats a fact. Everybody's faux outrage over a some bad judgement that didnt really hurt anyone is way overblown.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The only fact I need is seeing a grown SEC player hitting a woman repeatedly on the ground while another woman is hitting her too.
    Who is this SEC player you speak of?

vCash
    EliteDawg Enforcer, spring break is over. Do your job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg62 View Post

^^I'm Team This Guy^^

vCash
    Comparing Winston and this incident is insane. This one is 17 years of age and I will be surprised if charges are even filed. Have you spent any time in Macon, Jackson, West Point, Greenville , Greenwood or Batesville around HS kids, this behavior is a norm. Sad but true. Don't confict the young man without knowing ALL the facts. I can quarentee you, it's the last trouble this fellow will get in. He is a very polite and well raised young man, he screwed up and is very remorseful. Let it play out and not here or social media. We have some idiots as fans

vCash
    Rumor is that all involved are going to be charged with disturbing the peace
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is