Kentucky @ Tenn- Kentucky with another chance at 2/3
    LSU @ Auburn- LSU needs a sweep
    A&M @ Fla- huge series
    SC @ Vandy- huge series
    Mizzou @ UPig- chance for Pigs to stay in the upper half
    Bama @ Georgia- chance for Bama to keep pace in the upper half
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    That's why a chance to sweep yesterday was so big for standings. Our next 4 series are brutal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    That's why a chance to sweep yesterday was so big for standings. Our next 4 series are brutal.
    That's true, but it's also a chance to take control of the standings. Go win big series. We've done it so far and I don't see Hudson backing down on a Friday night. I think we're better than anyone in the conference right now except for maybe Florida. They're stacked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    That's true, but it's also a chance to take control of the standings. Go win big series. We've done it so far and I don't see Hudson backing down on a Friday night. I think we're better than anyone in the conference right now except for maybe Florida. They're stacked.
    I agree. Its time to beat Ole Miss. They've had our number mentally in a lot of sports lately and especially baseball. 2/3 is a must, but we should honestly be thinking sweep v. them at home with the way they have been struggling offensively.

vCash
    If I were bianco, I'd throw the Sunday guy Friday night vs Hudson, normal Friday guy vs sexton, and normal Saturday guy vs our train wreck on Sunday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If I were bianco, I'd throw the Sunday guy Friday night vs Hudson, normal Friday guy vs sexton, and normal Saturday guy vs our train wreck on Sunday
    That guarantees us a win on Friday and Saturday pretty much and concedes the series to us. I'd love for him to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    That guarantees us a win on Friday and Saturday pretty much and concedes the series to us. I'd love for him to do that.
    If we want to try to get to 20-10 in the SEC, the way it looks now is to throw Hudson against the other teams #2 and Sexton against their #3 every week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    If we want to try to get to 20-10 in the SEC, the way it looks now is to throw Hudson against the other teams #2 and Sexton against their #3 every week.
    Throwing them on Fri and Sat has guaranteed series wins so far, with a chance of the sweep. I think they're going to be difficult matchups all year. I don't know who's going to beat that 1-2 punch with ease on Friday and Saturday.

vCash
    Wow, a big log jam for second place overall. We need 2/3 big time against Ole Miss here. The surprise of the week is UK over Florida. Looks like Vandy swept Missouri and I think they scored 17+ runs today. So much for msstate7 saying that Vandy was making us look bad...

vCash
    Wow, a big log jam for second place overall. We need 2/3 big time against Ole Miss here. The surprise of the week is UK over Florida. Looks like Vandy swept Missouri and I think they scored 17+ runs today. So much for msstate7 saying that Vandy was making us look bad...
    Yeah, jumped the gun a little... I posted that Friday night when mizzou had a late lead and vandy coming off a terrible midweek loss.

vCash
    Yeah, jumped the gun a little... I posted that Friday night when mizzou had a late lead and vandy coming off a terrible midweek loss.
    Hey, at least you admit it. Gained respect points from me there.

vCash
    I see it differently. They can't match Hudson... He's the trump card. I think their best vs sexton negates our Saturday advantage and a decent pitcher vs us on Sunday is a huge advantage for them

vCash
    I see it differently. They can't match Hudson... He's the trump card. I think their best vs sexton negates our Saturday advantage and a decent pitcher vs us on Sunday is a huge advantage for them
    Next to Vandy and Florida, our Hudson/Sexton combination as a 1-2 punch is the best in the SEC. Sexton could be several team's #1 starter and he pitched very well against UGAs ace who is better then Ole Miss' ace.

vCash
    Hey, at least you admit it. Gained respect points from me there.
    I admit to being wrong daily... Admit it and move on

Banned
    vCash
    I admit to being wrong daily... Admit it and move on
    I'm married. I'm experienced at admitting I'm wrong.

vCash
    Next to Vandy and Florida, our Hudson/Sexton combination as a 1-2 punch is the best in the SEC. Sexton could be several team's #1 starter and he pitched very well against UGAs ace who is better then Ole Miss' ace.
    Yep and as good as sexton is... He ain't Hudson, so om would really burn their best vs a guy they really can't match

Banned
    vCash
    Looking at SEC stats it's very apparent that Butch is as bunted out as we are after dealing with Cohen's shenanigans. Only 3 sac bunts for Auburn on the year haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg62 View Post
    Looking at SEC stats it's very apparent that Butch is as bunted out as we are after dealing with Cohen's shenanigans. Only 3 sac bunts for Auburn on the year haha
    Working well for him.**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Working well for him.**
    They'd be 0-6 if Cohen ran their offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg62 View Post
    They'd be 0-6 if Cohen ran their offense
    Wrong again. They'd be way more talented if Cohen was their Coach.

You guys can hate Cohen all you want. I'm not the biggest fan of his either. BUT, I also know things that "are" and "are not" fair criticisms....the problem with you and coach is that you try to turn everything into a Cohen criticism so nobody takes you serious. If you ever take a stance that you hate Cohen's style, but can agree that there are very few "absolutes" in college baseball, you might make better points and be taken more serious. Just my opinion.

For example, you make some very good points about bunting....but then you throw all credibility away when you start throwing out absolutes like "always" and "never" when any person with baseball experience and true knowledge knows there are very few, if any, absolutes in college baseball from game to game, pitch to pitch. It makes you come across as a guy that bases every bit of baseball knowledge on stats, Boyd's World, and Bill James. Let me clarify...you do not know baseball if you only know those books & philosophies.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 03-27-2016 at 08:27 PM.