Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Question

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Really? You don't see the painfully obvious hypocrisy here? Lulz....

Well, I guess we're talking about a bunch here dumb and gullible enough to believe the Tuohys adopted Oher simply because they are great people...a bunch that claims to be intellectually superior because they swear allegiance to a university where Jerrell Powe made the Dean's List...a bunch so delusionally pretentious that they refuse to admit their overwhelming obsession of MSU; so overwhelmingly obsessed they hired private investigators to harass Sherrill because they couldn't/can't compete without engaging in some underhanded, sneaky bull$#!t. I shouldn't be surprised.

And no....you read ED because you're obsessed little dramatic pricks that must know what others are saying about you so you can run to your room and bitch with the rest of your 13 year old princess, loafer wearing, Confederate flag waving girlfriends.

THIS. dude's hypocrisy, much like his beloved coach, knows no bounds. The saying isn't true, just because you believe it doesn't mean it's not a lie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 615_Reb View Post
    I'm not saying that we don't cheat to some extent, but who doesn't? I guarantee you every school in the FBS cheats. I'm waiting for the Power 5 to break away.
    Correct, every program speeds but not everyone goes 160 in a 70 mph zone. The "everyone does does it" excuse is so unintelligent.

What your program is doing right now is a disgrace and morally corrupt. Yet, you support it. Nobody is doing what you guys are doing. Stop the excuses that make you feel better and justify corruption.

vCash
    Ban me if you want, I don't give two shits. My question is this: Why are you guys so obsessed with us? We read ED as comedy because of how ****ing comical the stuff you believe is. Yet, I still don't understand why you can't just worry about yourselves.
    I'm not obsessed but I will admit that I hate every one of you cocksucking Rebels to the very core of your doucheness. I've never met a larger group of white trash wannabe socialites who act like they're God's gift to humanity. I can't fathom why you think God likes you when he obviously doesn't. If he did Bo wouldn't have Wallaced, Quan wouldn't have snapped, and Hunter wouldn't have lateraled. You finished 2nd in the SEC, same as us the year before, and you ignorant bastards act like it's your "glory" days of the 60's. You flaunt the rules and get caught and then you trot out your Swaggert of a coach and act holier than thou. He uses players and throws them out and at the same time acts like he's looking out for the best in all kids, even the ones that signed with his rival. If me talking and laughing about you idiots getting caught with all the blatant cheating is being obsessed then color me obsessed because I plan on talking and laughing about it all the way to your loss of institutional control.

vCash
    I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.
    You don't have to try to be one, it's in your dna. It's inbred in you. You just can't help yourselves it's like a duck trying not quack, not possible.

vCash
    Ha, what a dipshit.

That "comical" shit may have worked up until we were proven to be damn near 100% accurate while Ole Miss media was striking out on every topic.

Keep playing, and thanks for reminding us how much we own your minds.

vCash
    And click an ad!!!

vCash
    I hate everything OM and am patiently waiting the impending destruction of the #Network. OM flaunts superiority when in actuality all they are superior in is their cravenness to blatantly break rules. It's one thing to pay players but they are also committing academic fraud on the front end and while players are at school. For this OM deserves to be buried and have all of their peer universities laugh at their demise. I am more than happy to oblige.

While y'all are here CLICK AN AD!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    If I do it, its because I don't like your pompous asses. No excuses just fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    .... If me talking and laughing about you idiots getting caught with all the blatant cheating is being obsessed then color me obsessed because I plan on talking and laughing about it all the way to your loss of institutional control.
    Many, many rep points should be awarded to you, fair Sir.

-JB

vCash
    I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.
    But you are.