Thread: What is everybodies take on

vCash

What is everybodies take on

The Vols and Peyton Manning lawsuit?

I don't sit in judgment, but where is smoke there is usually fire. I have gotten so I like Peyton, but still think Saint Archie is a pos.

vCash
    Apple doesn't fall far from the tree**

vCash
    It was put in the Law suit for publicity. It's a 20 year old matter that has been settled not once but twice. Nowhere in the original statement or statements for 7 years did the trainer go so far as sexual assault.

Basically, nothing will come of the Peyton part.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    But did'nt she get $330K not to?

vCash
    She also sued a clothing designer so she likes getting paid. Not a fan of Mannings or her.

vCash
    No big deal, so far as I'm concerned. It was 20 years ago, and there's been no hint of Peyton being anything less than a standup guy since. Plus it seems like "all" he did was teabag her, even *if* the allegation is true. Basically, young athlete being stupid, near as I can tell. Much ado about nothing, but we're in the slow season for sports and anything linked with a "Manning" last name is going to be jumped all over by the media.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    No big deal, so far as I'm concerned. It was 20 years ago, and there's been no hint of Peyton being anything less than a standup guy since. Plus it seems like "all" he did was teabag her, even *if* the allegation is true. Basically, young athlete being stupid, near as I can tell. Much ado about nothing, but we're in the slow season for sports and anything linked with a "Manning" last name is going to be jumped all over by the media.
    She never said anything about tea bagging until 2003. For 7 years, all she said was that he mooned her (harassment).
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    She also sued a clothing designer so she likes getting paid. Not a fan of Mannings or her.
    Please tell me you've at least read all the allegations. Some people file suit because they're looking to get paid. Others file suit because there were legitimate issues that deserve to be rectified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    She never said anything about tea bagging until 2003. For 7 years, all she said was that he mooned her (harassment).
    So her story changed 6 years later? I stand by what I said: Nothing to see here, but it's the slow season for sports and there's a "Manning" name attached. Instant ratings for sports media to keep it stirred up instead of reporting the facts and exposing the woman as an liar.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    When you change your story years later, you're lying. It's as simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Please tell me you've at least read all the allegations. Some people file suit because they're looking to get paid. Others file suit because there were legitimate issues that deserve to be rectified.
    This is one where is looking to get paid. Again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    When you change your story years later, you're lying. It's as simple as that.
    Either that or you will be speaking against a court order. If there was a deal made, I'm sure she signed away her right to speak the truth. If a new suit brought out the new story that vary likely could be the case. But I have no idea, and really don't care what's transpired over the past twenty years. I just know that when it first came out like others have said, the "story" was of a mooning...

vCash
    Well if she was just lying to get paid, I wonder what the witnesses that testified it went down just like she said. All the witnesses refuted Peyton's version of the incident under oath. I don't know what they would get out of it other than getting on the Mannings bad side.

She didn't bring it up, the Mannings brought it back up when they lied about the incident in their book. They broke the confidentiality agreement so she sued again and won. I have actually heard of Peyton doing shit to a waitress that the guy that was there just thought was funny so he told me. Shit gets covered up just because they are Mississippi royalty and they have an image.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I read the allegations on the Manning ordeal and they look damning, the UT employee who was abusive to her was also awful but suing two different entities in one lifetime for damages puts up a red flag on an individual to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I read the allegations on the Manning ordeal and they look damning, the UT employee who was abusive to her was also awful but suing two different entities in one lifetime for damages puts up a red flag on an individual to me.
    Not to mention changing her story 6 years later. And bring a third suit 20 YEARS later. Bitch wants to get paid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Not to mention changing her story 6 years later. And bring a third suit 20 YEARS later. Bitch wants to get paid.
    You are without question the worst posted on this board.

Banned
    vCash
    Manning being brought up again just reeks of lawyers trying to get paid

vCash
    He's a Manning so let him burn!!!!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006