Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball team looks like "Shit Show" the sequel.

vCash

Baseball team looks like "Shit Show" the sequel.

I know it's one game, but damn this is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing! Thanks John, for not hiring a REAL HITTING COACH!!! It definitely shows!!

vCash
    some timely hitting would be nice, but the bullpen is the problem tonight.

vCash
    Definitely disappointed to say the least. I know baseball is crazy game and you just never know, but you have to think MSU losing to FAU on opening day at home is just wrong. Not just losing either getting killed

vCash
    Lovin' that lights out pitching staff******
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    some timely hitting would be nice, but the bullpen is the problem tonight.
    We have 12 hits and 3 runs... This isn't all on the pen. We still can't score

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Definitely disappointed to say the least. I know baseball is crazy game and you just never know, but you have to think MSU losing to FAU on opening day at home is just wrong. Not just losing either getting killed
    Had similar bullpen issues last yr. Too much to expect improvement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We have 12 hits and 3 runs... This isn't all on the pen. We still can't score
    Which is why I said some timely hitting would be nice. This freak out wouldn't be occurring if the score was 4-3 FAU.

vCash
    Which is why I said some timely hitting would be nice. This freak out wouldn't be occurring if the score was 4-3 FAU.
    Well we haven't seen any timely hitting since the CWS, so this is nothing new

vCash
    People wouldn't be creating a mass exodus either. But they are

vCash
    That's baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    That's baseball
    That's an ass whooping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    I know it's one game, but damn this is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing! Thanks John, for not hiring a REAL HITTING COACH!!! It definitely shows!!
    We ended up w 17 hits, thick??? Come on man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We ended up w 17 hits, thick??? Come on man
    We will win 40+ games if we get 17 hits per contest. Pen has to get better.

vCash
    Damn it's one ****ing game. How about lets play the weekend before the suicide watch the big mistake was not letting Small keep throwing the heater.

vCash
    I'm more pissed off at Polk and Larry Templeton more than anyone else because they were the lazy dipshits that got complacent, sat on their hands and let the rest of the SEC (and really the whole nation) pass us right on by. THEY were the goobers that started this mess.

vCash
    Look, it sucks to lose the first game of the year. We played a good team and had one inning where it all came unraveled. We started five guys who are in their first year on campus. I think we played 9 or more in their first year vs a team that returned a ton and will win40+ games this year.

I am not making excuses because it may turn out to be same old same old, but I did see us pound the baseball tonight more than I remember seeing in a game last year. Not all were hits but we connected well. We have some freshmen that are straight up ballers. Hell, we had two lefties throwing gas with one hitting 96!!! When is the last time we had that?

I will finish by asking (and I don't know) when is the last time we started 3 true freshman along with two sophomores that have never stepped on the field before at Dudy Noble? Moreover, have never played I front of 5,000 people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I'm more pissed off at Polk and Larry Templeton more than anyone else because they were the lazy dipshits that got complacent, sat on their hands and let the rest of the SEC (and really the whole nation) pass us right on by. THEY were the goobers that started this mess.
    I'm sorry but that shat aint gonna fly anymore. They have been gone a long time now and since then there has been a team go to the championship series. The real shame is that there has been no bump in the program from that. Last year should have never happened. There is a lot more that went on last year than most know, we shall see if changes happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    You do remember playing for the National Championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I'm sorry but that shat aint gonna fly anymore. They have been gone a long time now and since then there has been a team go to the championship series. The real shame is that there has been no bump in the program from that. Last year should have never happened. There is a lot more that went on last year than most know, we shall see if changes happen.
    I wasn't exactly trying to get an angry mob of posters behind me for some kind of revolution. Geez, it was just a comment. I am still pissed at those lazy asses Polk and Templeton, and I always will be. They set the program back over a decade. And yeah, I'm getting impatiently pissed at Cohen, too, especially after all that has transpired after the CWS run. Cohen should have built off of that.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 02-19-2016 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    17 hits be damned if your bullpen can not shutdown the opponents. I know, I'm over reacting, and FAU is a good team, BUT still should not have lost like that. Lots of baseball to play.