Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody really buying the Wenzel spin?

vCash

Is anybody really buying the Wenzel spin?

Hud was banging a cheerleader at UNA, divorced his wife, and married the cheerleader after graduation. UNA didnt fire him

Petrino only got fired cause he hired the chick he was banging

Kiffin is closing ass all over Bama's campus

Their top rated DT beat the piss out of a fratboy and is being sued in court, stole a tip jar from a local bar, and was pictured hitting a bong for everybody to see- never missed a game until Memphis slammed him on his head.

It's all about winning and becoming relevant again to these people. They just pulled in a top 5 recruiting class in the country. You're telling me Ole Miss is gonna fire him for sending penis pics to chicks just a few years younger than him? It's not like the guy is 35 years old is he? And let's dont even talk about how bad the timing of it looks. Why couldnt they just tell him "look, the dick pics cant happen here at Ole Miss. Coach Freezus runs a tight ministry. You got a month to find another job".....something just isnt right on all this
    Last edited by Coach34; 02-15-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    It also just so happens that it is the recruiting coordinator instead of some random GA.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Where did he go? What better oppotunity did he take? What program did he go to and expand his resume?

Who leaves a job to expand his horizons without having a place to go? Where is the information from football scoop to inform us of where he landed?

I guarantee you UNM wanted to keep this quiet but it got out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Hud was banging a cheerleader at UNA, divorced his wife, and married the cheerleader after graduation. UNA didnt fire him

Petrino only got fired cause he hired the chick he was banging

Kiffin is closing ass all over Bama's campus

Their top rated DT beat the piss out of a fratboy and is being sued in court, stole a tip jar from a local bar, and was pictured hitting a bong for everybody to see- never missed a game until Memphis slammed him on his head.

It's all about winning and becoming relevant again to these people. They just pulled in a top 5 recruiting class in the country. You're telling me Ole Miss is gonna fire him for sending penis pics to chicks just a few years younger than him? It's not like the guy is 35 years old is he? And let's dont even talk about how bad the timing of it looks. Why couldnt they just tell him "look, the dick pics cant happen here at Ole Miss. Coach Freezus runs a tight ministry. You got a month to find another job".....something just isnt right on all this
    Maybe Hugh saw the pics and was jealous.

vCash
    I just wonder when it happened (if the rumors are true). Did it suddenly happen in between signing day and last Friday? Or did they hold onto him for his role in their recruiting tactics then fire him at the worst time possible

vCash
    No, I do not buy it. When the NOA finally becomes public, Wenzel's name, if not redacted, will be mentioned several times. Damn Ole Miss, you can end all this speculation by releasing the NOA. If the NCAA investigation is just a big misunderstanding, release the NOA and clear it all up. Simple, you would think.

vCash
    I bet he was sending it to a recruit on his burner (nothing wrong with that**) and mistakenly sent it using his real phone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Getting wood has a completely different meaning for Freeze.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Getting wood has a completely different meaning for Freeze.

Bravo

Banned
    vCash

I heard the size of it was Legend.. wait for it Dary and Hugh must have the biggest one on the team

vCash
    I think it's funny that they are using the exact same spin that we put on Mirando initially...

vCash
    Or he saw the pictures and it was in his mouth.

vCash
    Supposedly dude got busted for "Favre-ing" 7 months ago.... Why wait til after NSD and after NOA to can him? I think we all know the answer.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Or he saw the pictures and it was in his mouth.
    Incisors like he's sporting and that's the last place my junk is going even if I was batting for the fightin' Sheps.

vCash
    Maybe it's nothing to this. Maybe it's just bad timing. But the statement that was given to CL:

The spokesman added Wenzel’s resignation isn’t related to the NCAA’s three-plus year investigation into Ole Miss’ football, women’s basketball and track and field programs. Ole Miss received a notice of allegations from the NCAA on Jan. 22 and has 90 days from then to respond.

Maybe it's not related to that investigation but is related to a new investigation. I know I know. Bjork said its over. We have conflicting reports of a second investigation and NOA coming from that, which Bjork knows nothing about. We have the info that things are being added to this NOA, which would make that statement a complete lie, if he is a part of that investigation. Just odd coincidence? I don't think so but the legalize in their statements have gone beyond just spin that I'm not sure how you make sense of anything coming from their end at this point.

vCash
    Those cats can spin anything, and their sheep believe it! SMH

vCash
    Has nothing to do with dick pics. Don't buy it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C222 View Post
    Has nothing to do with dick pics. Don't buy it.
    You could randomly take a picture of any frat boy at om and it would be considered a dick pic.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    You could randomly take a picture of any frat boy at om and it would be considered a dick pic.
    Zing~!