Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

Banned
    vCash
    What a buzz kills 61

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Neegan won't kill Glen. It's going to be Darryl.
    If darryl goes, I may also

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    If darryl goes, I may also
    Oops. ..misunderstood

vCash
    Just saw Daryl doing a dish network commercial.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    What a buzz kills 61
    Lol I'm talking about how unrealistic a show is centered around walking zombies so don't take me too seriously it's all in good fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Lol I'm talking about how unrealistic a show is centered around walking zombies so don't take me too seriously it's all in good fun
    I found it funny when Glenn was killing the 2 in the room with the door open and a light on in the hallway... Somehow I don't think there'd be very many deep sleepers in this new world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I found it funny when Glenn was killing the 2 in the room with the door open and a light on in the hallway... Somehow I don't think there'd be very many deep sleepers in this new world
    Well they did have a big room full of Mary Jane. Maybe they liked to party?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Well they did have a big room full of Mary Jane. Maybe they liked to party?
    That's true

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yea that and they all were shoving large knives through human skulls with about the same amount of force you'd use to slice butter with zero blood splattering and no sound whatsoever

vCash
    Yea that and they all were shoving large knives through human skulls with about the same amount of force you'd use to slice butter with zero blood splattering and no sound whatsoever
    I was thinking they were going through the eye socket. That would allow for a much easier path to the brain. Not sure about blood spatter and noise levels.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I was thinking they were going through the eye socket. That would allow for a much easier path to the brain. Not sure about blood spatter and noise levels.
    I mean I'm no forensic pathologist or anything but I'd assume the human body has the natural reflex to make some type of noise/scream at the moment a knife goes through the brain. Even if it's just for a half a second your brain is gonna send a message fast enough to make some type of sound. But like I said I'm no True Detective. The entire storming the complex scene was the most unrealistic bullshit I remember watching. It's all in good fun though. I'm still watching ain't I.

vCash
    I mean I'm no forensic pathologist or anything but I'd assume the human body has the natural reflex to make some type of noise/scream at the moment a knife goes through the brain. Even if it's just for a half a second your brain is gonna send a message fast enough to make some type of sound. But like I said I'm no True Detective. The entire storming the complex scene was the most unrealistic bullshit I remember watching. It's all in good fun though. I'm still watching ain't I.
    Do people make a noise when a sniper takes someone out with a head shot? The knife wouldn't penetrate the entire brain as fast but going through the eye socket would be instant brain damage similar. Most movies and shows have someone shot in the head as just dropping instantly. The only issue I see is the knife not penetrating as fast so I would think you might have someone gasp or something. They could have been covering their mouth as the knife slid in which might cover any sound.

Banned
    vCash
    Alicia Witt is the ginger's name and she can clean up real nice when she wants to. This was the feminist episode in case you couldn't tell. Why would you walk around for an entire day and never check once to realize you only have two bullets left? 17ing rookie

vCash
    Interesting episode tonight showing the toll it is taking on Carol and Maggie to do what they have had to do. This episode blew my theory out of the water of how Negan was going to show up. Rick made a big mistake shooting that guy before they could get more information.

vCash
    Alicia Witt is the ginger's name and she can clean up real nice when she wants to. This was the feminist episode in case you couldn't tell. Why would you walk around for an entire day and never check once to realize you only have two bullets left? 17ing rookie

She looked real good on talking dead.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    She looked real good on talking dead.
    Serious ginger heat

WittAlicia155054156.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Interesting episode tonight showing the toll it is taking on Carol and Maggie to do what they have had to do. This episode blew my theory out of the water of how Negan was going to show up. Rick made a big mistake shooting that guy before they could get more information.
    This is why I still think it will be the season finale and a notable character will be done in by him.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    This is why I still think it will be the season finale and a notable character will be done in by him.
    Glenn gonna get murdered by the real Negan by baseball bat to the face. They all call themselves Negan to protect the identity of the real one. Real Negan is going to be nasty. Worse than the Guvanah.

vCash
    Alicia Witt was Dewey Crowes cousin on Justified. I thought it pretty stupid that when she saw they had escaped then she jacked a bullet into her gun. How stupid to not have your gun without a bullet in the chamber. And you can throw a lit cig on gas and it won't light the gas.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Alicia Witt was Dewey Crowes cousin on Justified. I thought it pretty stupid that when she saw they had escaped then she jacked a bullet into her gun. How stupid to not have your gun without a bullet in the chamber. And you can throw a lit cig on gas and it won't light the gas.
    It also isn't going to turn into a massive inferno. Sure it'd burn their feet and legs badly but they could just run straight back where they came from without more than 2nd degree burns. The human body isn't a combustible gas can and the room wasn't filled with plywood like our IDPF. You also wouldn't leave M&C alone in a room that isn't locked without making certain they are tied to something so they can't just stand up and walk out the door. Oh zero casualties for the Walking Navy Seals again. Carol was counting her steps and leaving a trail for Darryl to track with a hood over her face. Yea ok. Not gonna lie though I got a little enjoyment outta watching Carol blast that girl in the head and then Rick did it too.

Sorry if I'm a buzzkill again Bully13.